Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LegacyZulu  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:45:24 AM(UTC)
LegacyZulu

I'm just curious if it would be possible for Golden Palace to be updated to work with Cayman Studio's Legacy UVs products, or if it's too complicated/not worth it.

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 3:18:56 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1233 time(s) in 614 post(s)
jepe  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:29:08 PM(UTC)
jepe

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Here's th elink to one: https://www.daz3d.com/le...-for-genesis-8-michael-4

And I have a question for this all. The Legacy UVs add some geometry to G3/G8 (via Geograft) and enable them to wear M4 skins (based on M4 UV). I often use this cause I then can use my own made skins back in those days when M4 was in fashion. :) -
Now you have included M4 UVs for Dicktator and to have matching M4 Gens textures on Dicktator that fit to the skin is nice. BUT, it only works for the front - the glans, shaft and testicles - the M4 genital textures don't include perineum/anus and the skin around that area. I can't render my G8M with dicktator set to M4 UVs and with a original M4 genital texture from behind, can't show his ass and anus. Also the shells for Dicktator don't add anything to possibly solve this problem, they could possibly set to Dicktator v2 UVs to cover the blank spots on the rear and anus and to blend a better matching texture? Is there another way than to edit the existing M4 genital textures in Photoshop to add the missing anus, rectum and otherparts and to blend better with the M4 torso? Well, I should add that I want to use the orignal M4 textures, you have generously incuded your own solutions, but if the matching M4 genitals textures exist and if Dicktator can take M4 UVs..., also the matching and missing parts to blend anus area and torso are there, but those are on the torso texture of M4, not on the genitals texture.

Or do I have a thinking mistake in this all and overlook a simple solution?

I've created a Dicktator Addon for my Bodyhair Project 78 btw, but havn't realized untill now that the G3M/G8M UVs for Dicktator weren't included in the Dicktator, but in the Texture Wizard of yours. LOL - But it works nicely. :)

Edited by user Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:36:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Meipe  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 4:18:18 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1233 time(s) in 614 post(s)