3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Godless8  
#41 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:49:17 AM(UTC)
Godless8

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 30 post(s)
I wonder, would it be possible to make a tentacle morph for it ? as to make it more tentacly ? would be great for Cthulhu ancient's.

Think Squid appendage but with a hole for cum.

Maybe even partially see through ?
Tentacles! Tentacles everywhere!

ssgbryan  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:44:48 AM(UTC)
ssgbryan

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I like having the fits for the SM G2 figures, could we get a UV remap for it and a M3 remap (the S.A. figures had a M3 mapping for use with the Satanica Gens for M3.

And thanks again for a great product and looking forward to both Project E and pt. 3 of Disco Dragon.
Optika  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:19:46 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Guess I repeat myself. But anyhow, any updates on the DAZ release?
WritenWrong  
#44 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:23:05 AM(UTC)
WritenWrong

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Two dicks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_Powers

One of the alien races in this fantasy series had two penises; there would be some fun scenes from this to recreate. I read them young (well, more naive than young), and it was quite an eye-opener.
jrenderotica  
#45 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 11:00:48 PM(UTC)
jrenderotica

Originally Posted by: Floor13 Go to Quoted Post
As above, some kind of suction base to stick to the shower wall or bath.
Horse shape
Dog shape
Hooks
Spikes

I hope I'm not being rude in bring this thread back.

I second these requests. Monsters would be great. And add: Hooked cock head. Sharp cock head, like a spear.  

Eric37  
#46 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 4:14:56 PM(UTC)
Eric37

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I second the idea of picking shapes from http://bad-dragon.com/products.

And a double decker pecker would be awesome.
choppski  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:46:08 AM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Don't know if Eros will read this or if anyone else mentioned it, but I would like a more realistic foreskin morph. it looks ok if you just move it forward so it is half covering the head, but despite the volume of morphs, when the the foreskin is fully morphed it doesn't seem that real to me. Better flaccid foreskin morphs would be nice. That said, when the cock is erect the morphs to make it seem like the skin is pulled back behind the glans is great. I think more wrinkle at the end would be helpful. If I knew how to do that with a dformer I would, but I just don't.
MilkThisle  
#48 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 5:34:02 AM(UTC)
MilkThisle

In time, would you consider G8 support?

Wait, hold on...

OMAGA, a MALE PE? In DAZ?
I would cry!

Just lemme throw my money at you already!

Edited by user Monday, March 4, 2019 5:43:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

simontemplar  
#49 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 11:05:31 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
It's in the hands of 3feetwolf now. He's finishing his remaining projects and then will, if everything goes fine, start to work on TaB.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 1 user thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 3/4/2019(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf  
#50 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 1:10:57 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Originally Posted by: MilkThisle Go to Quoted Post

In time, would you consider G8 support?

Wait, hold on...

OMAGA, a MALE PE? In DAZ?
I would cry!

Just lemme throw my money at you already!

You can set TAB up for G8M pretty quickly. Instructions are in the thread here: http://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=210771&cmsg=0&cmsn=

WhiteCloud  
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 3:24:22 PM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Long silence and no G8M update ...

TaB is officially dead.
simontemplar  
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 5:11:19 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Not for fault on my part to try and maintain contact with 3feetwolf... he's beyond the "great wall" and to be honest I am wondering if he's still okay.
I have had no reply to my emails for ages now.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Erogenesis  
#53 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 6:29:57 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)

Yeah it sucks. I'm also disappointed. I've definitely learned my lesson, I'm not cut out for this vendor stuff.

But yeah, I really want to hand this project (for a while now) completely over to more experienced people but indeed most contenders are either busy or stuck behind enemy lines (I also hope he's ok). I've also been super busy trying to catch up the last few years. After the DD4 I'll see if I can get hold of other people. I have some people that have offered their help (thanks guys) but it all needs coordinating and we need to make agreements on who and what, and that takes time I currently don't have. I'm still gonna try.

And thanks to those for sticking up for me, I'm not sure I even deserve it.

In any case, sorry for all the inconvenience.

Edited by user Monday, September 30, 2019 6:32:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
SnarltheWerewolf  
#54 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 6:53:58 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

At this point I really just want the additional morphs that were made for it released so I can add to the morphs that came with it and the custom ones I've made.

I think for some exiting users and potential customers it would be better if the product was updated and just included the features that I wrote tutorials for last year so people didn't have to convert anything. However, that hasn't stopped a lot of people from just doing it themselves with the instructions out there. You see TAB used a lot with good gay artists. It takes a bit of work to do the initial conversion and make the second TAB shield that the the TAB gens collides against for smoothing, but after you figure it out, it works fine. The most I've ever had to do is tweak the opacity maps to fit some extreme shaped characters. 

Regardless, would love if there was a way for you to keep adding to the product. Don't be afraid to look to us for help with this.

Originally Posted by: Erogenesis Go to Quoted Post

Yeah it sucks. I'm also disappointed. I've definitely learned my lesson, I'm not cut out for this vendor stuff.

But yeah, I really want to hand this project (for a while now) completely over to more experienced people but indeed most contenders are either busy or stuck behind enemy lines (I also hope he's ok). I've also been super busy trying to catch up the last few years. After the DD4 I'll see if I can get hold of other people. I have some people that have offered their help (thanks guys) but it all needs coordinating and we need to make agreements on who and what, and that takes time I currently don't have. I'm still gonna try.

And thanks to those for sticking up for me, I'm not sure I even deserve it.

In any case, sorry for all the inconvenience.

Erogenesis  
#55 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 7:34:52 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post

At this point I really just want the additional morphs that were made for it released so I can add to the morphs that came with it and the custom ones I've made.

I think for some exiting users and potential customers it would be better if the product was updated and just included the features that I wrote tutorials for last year so people didn't have to convert anything. However, that hasn't stopped a lot of people from just doing it themselves with the instructions out there. You see TAB used a lot with good gay artists. It takes a bit of work to do the initial conversion and make the second TAB shield that the the TAB gens collides against for smoothing, but after you figure it out, it works fine. The most I've ever had to do is tweak the opacity maps to fit some extreme shaped characters. 

Regardless, would love if there was a way for you to keep adding to the product. Don't be afraid to look to us for help with this.

that's very cool to hear. Thanks man. Yeah you seemed to take the bull by the horns and just made your own thing of it... which I really admire!

Just quickly, do you know how to convert poser PMD morphs (or just poser morphs) into an injection for morphs that work in a DAZ figure? if yes, we need to make an appointment in about two weeks. I can hand over some morphs then we can make it an update or freebie (or both).

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
LegacyZulu  
#56 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 8:05:10 AM(UTC)
LegacyZulu

For what it's worth, I've seen SquarePeg3D express interest in the project, but I obviously don't want to speak for him, and I don't know how much time he does have with working on his own comics and everything.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#57 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 8:29:06 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Hey Ero,

With how it would work with Daz is I'd need the base geometry of the new shape (morph). If you still have the files that sculpted the new shapes on, you can just load those in zbrush and then export as an obj and then I can import. Or inject the morph in Poser and then export just the Tab model out as an obj file. Daz only does morphs as obj files.If there are any additional morphs needs to support a main morph, I would just need to know what those are so I can rerig them correctly.

I can do the import and then save them out as proper morph files for packaging. Hit me up when you're ready.

Also, SickleYield 2 years ago helped me with figuring out the weightmapping issue that was preventing TAB from adjusting and scaling correctly with different bodyshapes. SY is fine if you want to use the one she helped me with, that one is reweight mapped and has a g8m already there.

It might be good to grab a free copy of DAZ and the free G8M figure just so you can see how it all works and understand it.

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post

that's very cool to hear. Thanks man. Yeah you seemed to take the bull by the horns and just made your own thing of it... which I really admire!

Just quickly, do you know how to convert poser PMD morphs (or just poser morphs) into an injection for morphs that work in a DAZ figure? if yes, we need to make an appointment in about two weeks. I can hand over some morphs then we can make it an update or freebie (or both).

Edited by user Monday, September 30, 2019 8:31:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Erogenesis  
#58 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 3:52:21 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

@LegacyZulu: hey if squarepeg is up for taking over this project, send him over. I'm game.

@Snarl: You too, the moment you see me release my comic the Disco Dragon 4, look me up, spam me and I can send you over everything I have. If I have time I might be able to ring Laudanum's bell a bit to check how he did it.

I have the latest DAZ and I think I have G8M too, but I haven't had ANY time to look into any of it for over a year. I would love to, the whole reason I made tab and lali's bits (and PE) is because I know I have the skills to do it all, and the temptation to wanna help and make an epic product is very attractive... but I learned the hard way that there's more to vendoring than just being the cool kid in town, especially if I also wanna make insane comics at the same time lol.

I honestly didn't expect TaB to even be relevant up until now, but there's clearly a lot of interest in a (geograted) version for M8. I'm proud of how TaB turned out but I'll happily turn it all over to anyone willing. I'm very flexible regarding ownership and terms, I just wanna see TaB fans happy. I just cannot run both comic production as well as content production (and maintenance) at the same time.

I need someone else to take my shit over, in fact I've been wanting to look for a partner in crime that is just as crazy as I am, someone that I can hand my shit over to and can then prep for the store for a generous cut... but one that does know how to vendor professionally.
______
SnarltheWerewolf  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:17:54 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Will do.

TAB has been fascinating for me because despite its flaws, it's the best and most versatile cock out there. The insane amount of polys have allowed me to sculpt so many custom morphs, not only to the shape of shaft and glans, but even customize the foreskin and make morphs for it. That would not be possible on a 2K or 3K poly cock. Also the TAB UV's are soooo much better than the G3M/8M ones. I've had to redo some of the textures to make it take advantage of the better UV's, but it really prevents the horrid stretched out UV's of the Daz gen textures. But in fairness to people, I'm also highly aware that the things that make me so happy and passionate to work with TAB, can be a turn to people that "point, click, load penis on generic g8m to occupy scene".

That being said, I think you could speed things up for a lot of people by just repacking the set so it has g8m gens, the TAB collision shield, and some tweaked surface settings.

Best of luck with DD4, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

@LegacyZulu: hey if squarepeg is up for taking over this project, send him over. I'm game.

@Snarl: You too, the moment you see me release my comic the Disco Dragon 4, look me up, spam me and I can send you over everything I have. If I have time I might be able to ring Laudanum's bell a bit to check how he did it.

I have the latest DAZ and I think I have G8M too, but I haven't had ANY time to look into any of it for over a year. I would love to, the whole reason I made tab and lali's bits (and PE) is because I know I have the skills to do it all, and the temptation to wanna help and make an epic product is very attractive... but I learned the hard way that there's more to vendoring than just being the cool kid in town, especially if I also wanna make insane comics at the same time lol.

I honestly didn't expect TaB to even be relevant up until now, but there's clearly a lot of interest in a (geograted) version for M8. I'm proud of how TaB turned out but I'll happily turn it all over to anyone willing. I'm very flexible regarding ownership and terms, I just wanna see TaB fans happy. I just cannot run both comic production as well as content production (and maintenance) at the same time.

I need someone else to take my shit over, in fact I've been wanting to look for a partner in crime that is just as crazy as I am, someone that I can hand my shit over to and can then prep for the store for a generous cut... but one that does know how to vendor professionally.