Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TechNoirotica  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 4:24:39 PM(UTC)
TechNoirotica

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Can anyone tell me what Renderotica's policy is regarding linking to other sites, such as *deleted* or the Daz store? I'm asking because I know on some site's that's a big no no for whatever (greedy) reason, but I have started linking to product pages to give credit for models that I use on other sites I post on and needed to know if I can do that here. Example:

"Daz3D 4.10 > Octane > Photoshop CC 2018

Character is "The Countess" by Sangriart, available at "insert link here". She is certainly an interesting character. Her skin, when rendered through Octane at least, was a lot more pale than I had expected. Not that it is a problem, it just wasn't what I was expecting. I suppose I could have used warmer lights to counter it, but I actually like the way it worked with a cooler lighting setup. Anyway, if you like her or want to see other interesting and unique characters, make sure to swing by Sangriart's page.

Full resolution available for download. "

Is that acceptable here or is there a strict no linking to other stores policy? Again, only asking because I couldn't find the info on my own.

Absinthe  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:22:07 PM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 102 post(s)

You can name the product and the vendor and mention the website, however no links please.

thanks 1 user thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
TechNoirotica on 2/11/2019(UTC)