Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
felsenstern  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 4:23:15 PM(UTC)
felsenstern

First of all I must say that I was a bit disappointed when I found out that I didn't buy a collection of breast morphs like powerage's Breasts Factory, but instead a pose collection with very limited usable custom breast morphs.

The first installation didn't work at all, because for some reason all the content in the archive I downloaded from here, was placed inside a "My Library" Folder that was placed into my My Daz3D Library folder when I unzipped it.

After correcting this problem, everything looked nice at the first glance, but then I've noticed that the custom morphs only worked partially on the G3F Model. So here is an example how the custom morphs look like for Pose 21.
UserPostedImage

Is this product made for Genesis 3 Female? What folder is it supposed to be installed? How can this be?

I have a couple of custom morphs installed and everything else works fine.
Meipe  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:19:54 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)
Hello,

What isn't working for you is the 'supermorph': an automatic blend of bending morphs controlled with a few dials, that can be used with any bending pose, not only the ones included in the package. The pose you choosed had an additional morph to handle the hands squeeze, this is the jagging you see in the posted image.

It is possible that the failed first installation, or some other product is creating a conflict with the hidden parameters that control the bending morphs. Can you please post an snapshot of the dials (mainly the blue ones) that are located under actor/chest/soft gravity in the parameters tab?

About the product unzipping in a My Library folder, I don't know, as the .zip I submitted had everything in the root library ( data, Documentation, Runtime, Textures).

Thanks,

Meipe
felsenstern  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:16:05 AM(UTC)
felsenstern

As it turned out this pack doesn't work without other packs, as there are some hidden morphs/dials missing to get the complete morph.

I have wasted so many hours in trying to make a pack that appears to be an add-on of another pack working on it's own, I could have made all the morphs on my own in my favorite 3D Programm in a fraction of this time.
Meipe  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:28:48 AM(UTC)
Meipe

The package is stand-alone, and you are the first experiencing this problem.

I am at your disposal to debug it! Please sent me a snapshot of the 'Soft gravity' parameters. As stated in the readme, all of them must be included in the downloaded zip!
felsenstern  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:51:32 AM(UTC)
felsenstern

Thanks for your help.

We finally was able to find the problem.

The missing morphs where all named with a special Character: °

in it. Copying everything manually out of the archive to the folder with the morphs, solved this problem now. Finally!
robmar58  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:00:41 PM(UTC)
robmar58

Hi,
I'm having some problems too with Soft Gravity morphs, but in my case the situation is different.
I've unzipped the archive content in "My Library" folder, in Daz3D 4.10 and G3F using the standard female character.
The problem is that, while the poses are correctly listed with the thumbnail preview and correctly applied to the character, morphs are not working at all instead.
In "Content Library" panel all the installed morphs are listed, but all thumbnaisl are an empty frame with an "!" in it.
And in "parameters" panel under actor > chest there's no reference to Soft Gravity and the only morphs available are those of the G3F standard. No dedicated "blue dials" and also the "SoftGravity_Activate" flag is nowhere to be found.

In the previous post, Felsenstern refers to copying the files after fixing the special character issue " to the folder with the morphs"

Does this mean that there is a dedicated "morphs" folder where to install them?

Could you please help on this issue?
Regards
Roberto

Edited by user Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:07:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Meipe  
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 3:55:53 AM(UTC)
Meipe

garymgivens  
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 5:39:33 PM(UTC)
garymgivens

Hi;

I'm having the same problem as "robmar58".

I saw your response to him but the path you listed seems to be incomplete on my Windows 10.

You listed:"My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs\Meipex\Soft Gravity for Genesis 3 Female" but you didn't say whether all of that is in "C:\Users\Owner\...'' or "C:\Users\Public\..."

Mine is in: "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\DAZ3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs\Meipex\Soft Gravity for Genesis 3 Female\..."  and all of the files you have listed are located there but just as "robmar58" mentioned, in the program (DAZ Studio 4.10) they all show up as a triangle with an "!" in each one.  And there are not ANY  blue dials in the Genesis 3 Female/Actor/Chest parameters.

All of the poses work but there is no breast augmentation on any of them!!!

Please help.

Gary

Meipe  
#9 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 8:30:20 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Sorry for the late reply, the topic is posted outside my product support forum, I missed it.

G3F should be installed by default in your "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library" folder by default, so it is best to install the morphs there.

If you still have issue with the morphs, please post some screenshots, it helps me to narrow the guessing work. ;)

Meipe attached the following image(s):
Dim.jpg
BBSoft  
#10 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:15:35 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi Meipe!

I'm having some trouble with Soft Gravity as well.  Most of the supermorphs don't really do anything. Only when the Side-Side morph is not 0 then it seems like the other morphs start working but just as much as Side-Side is used (just giving it a value of 1 won't make much difference), though I'm not sure if they are working as they should because, as you can see on the pics I linked, the breasts get waaay too big. UpperCurve morph is the only one that seems to work without having to use the Side-Side morph. So, poses that don't use Side-Side or barely use it, also don't make much difference on the breasts.

https://imgur.com/s2f1cbH

https://imgur.com/sGq0ANl

https://imgur.com/OUgEAbx

Btw, seeing how it makes the breasts way bigger, I want to confirm something. Can these morphs be used with any size/shape of breasts and the morphs will shape them like gravity is affecting them or am I supposed to use them on default breasts to also get the size of the breasts? If it's the latter, then I basically have to reduce my character's breasts when I want to use Soft Gravity, right?