17 Pages«<1314151617>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sutut  
#281 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 4:26:51 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Looks good!  I'll probably get her soon.

Q? - Is the BugGirl on Content Paradise the same model as the Renderotica model?

BTW - how about a Chimera (human animal hybrid) made to resemble My Little Pony FiM? 

Like set it in the cyberpunk very near future, and make something that'd look kinda like them in RL if some twisted genetics were done.

Like maybe they have a hand that's kind of a hoof for simple manipulation and usually wear glove/boots to look smooth - good ability to vary coat and tail patterns - boob and nipple options both cow like and human like.  Of course genitals, good mouth and tongue..  And the backstory is they are quasi-ethics created hybrids inspired by 'a classic children/immature adult' cartoon show so they are fun pets you can screw, and are sentient, clearly not animals - but problems with of course social issues, religious loonies and whoever owns the copyWrong on the original product clearly being 'parodied'...
Darkseal  
#282 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:34:37 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 94 post(s)
HIya,

Yes, the CP one and the one here ar the same.

MLPony?, possibly! You never know!
Sutut  
#283 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 3:09:42 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Originally Posted by: Darkseal Go to Quoted Post
HIya,

Yes, the CP one and the one here ar the same.

MLPony?, possibly! You never know!

Thanks!

I bought the 'Rotica one and am very very satisfied with her, adding to my bizzare collection of pozer stuff;-)

For the record, I have Z-Brush and stuff - I am simply in my laughable free time trying to work out stories and illustrations for them, stuff I can produce and sell so no time to rig poser models for sale/production if I want anything done.

My idea for a MLP would be "What if someone made these things in RL using whatever is a CRISP'r 30 years from now...?"

So they could be fleshy or furry, but have a kind of strange face, that between humans, horses and cartoons.  Then they'd have an anatomy not horses or humans - there's a neat book by Lindsey Cibios - "Little Pony Drawing Book" a really, really good art tutorial book but breaks down how to draw that type of character.  It's still on the shelves most B&N stores so you could read through it without buying it.  In RL something that'd scare you at first but then Hmmmm....

I'd imagine them having kind of gross hands that fold into hooves and they of course wear gloves/boots that look like hooves for comfort and appearance.  Or mmaybe 30 years from now we will work out some kind of telekinesis and they can operate as if they have hands by 'magic' as in the cartoons.  But overall are cute horse like critters, some have wings and or horns, depending on what their owner commissions.  Also they can have awesome sex parts, from huge flexable vaginas, hardcore distendable anuses to penises that'd make a black man feel an inferiority complex, boobs either like a mare's/cows or like a human woman's - all of them and room for hermaphrodite stuff.

And they have human level intelligence, they are 'android sex slaves' just made to look "like a weird cartoon that was a shining diamond in the rough of the chew-n-spew media era..."  Neither the flesh of man nor beast so not bestiality, not that the moralists won't scream;-)  Essentially like a giant dog, but can converse, stand on twos for a while, play around - fuck...

In short a neat little parody model with lots of variations possible - designed as a "Science fiction" theme joking at Genetic Enginnering and deep dark geek culture...

This idea is from a prank I planned to pull in RL.  I was thinking of making and commissioning a giant "Pony" inflatable doll when this MLPFiM stuff first came out.  It would be a gross inflatable sex toy AND ala classic "Star Wars Bar Creatures" from Sears Catalog a competing toy product that associates with a larger one.  So I'd imagine some parents bringing in their little daughter and she goes "MoommmyyyyyDaddeeeeBuuyyyyMeeeeeeeee!!!!" on seeing the inflatable pony.  Big life size pony toy, no legit name brand but demand so yes, stores would stock it.  They can remove it if Hasbro pukes over it, but they'd then ask Hasbro to make one to replace it...  This would be not a cheap toy, it'd be good, durable material, and something you could invest in foam latex injections to make permanent.  And it would have a fold out that was commissioned in China- having horribly translated stuff "your magic pony doll -welcome to magic pony world - fantasy fun - forget not chores and studies for magical pony world" for "Engrish is Funny" bait.

However - mwahahaha - some of the toys would be for places like spencer's gifts, online onahole shops like ToyDemon, etc.  And they'd have a different fold out, still what appears bad translation, but showing the sex done with them.  It'd be the same sheet, same doll -  just for the adult market they fold it for the dirty end and tape the edges, opposite the kid's end.  For "Stress relief" just some better material with lots of folds so some lube = some demented fun in two areas under the tail!

So we'd have the little girl playing with the pony on the beach and there are some stares...

Eventually the parents ask before the dad punches and someone goes...
Well...  Uh...

And then they quickly show the parents the novelty shop...

Parents freak out - are going to take and burn the doll, especially seeing the fold-out sheet, one side kid toy one side adult toy same doll.  (Secret pockets secret hid behind tail for hide vely magical items!!!)  But the girl goes "Noooooo!!!!!  Do NOT take my FlutterBy or I'll dye my hair orange, green and black and become a self-cutting GOTH GIRL!!!"

And like the horrible troll I was becoming eagerly collect (and bait) tons of media outlets for the freak out/moralist screech to collect it.

But I didn't do it because I did the math and minimum $20K and contacts I don't use that often - too much for a prank which is unlikely to even recoup the costs.  And of all the puke bait out there of chewing up and excreting memories from my childhood somehow I like MLPFiM a lot...  And somehow it'd crush me to have Lauren draw pics of the Ponies all telling me off as a horrible person...

Noo....  Not a Brony....  NOT A BRONY!!!!

Heh.  I'm going to do a tribute in one of the comics I'll release soon, but no time for a pony 3d model.

If you are half interested I could make some sketches for the idea though;-)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:47:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Darkseal  
#284 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:31:02 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Damn... I worte a long reply but hit the wrong button....

Sutut, good read, thank you :P    If I make MLP i will probably make it as generic as possible with add-ons for versitility. I am always happy for sketches or input from people though! 100%

Coming Soon: BugBoy  (to go with buggirl)

Darkseal attached the following image(s):
bugboyartisticrender.jpg
bugboyfirefly1.jpg
bugboyHUNGX.jpg
bugboyfullboyX.jpg
BugBoyMain8x8.jpg
Sutut  
#285 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:44:56 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Darkseal,

Glad you liked my reply, sorry for the length there, I probably should have PM'd you on it.

Yeah, I hate the missing comment glitch - I think they are deliberately put into "News" site comment boards due to constant flame wars after every issue, minor or major.

Again there's a neat book "Little Pony Drawing Book" by Lindsay Cibos published by Impact press - still in bookstores, online stores - that has that art style down pat.  It's not the childish book wasting 10 pages 6 times on crude drawing steps that you'd expect.  Unless the Amazon price suddenly shoots through the roof (unlikely it's cheap used) I'll buy you a used copy if you want.  I'm not a pro artist, more a storyteller, but I draw a lot and it's a wonderful book for someone who draws but hasn't drawn that style ever...  And the reason I bought it (Denial -not a brony...  NOT a brony...) was that for a comic I'm working on I plan to have an appearance of a magical pony like character - in the main character's drugged dream.

But it's published - professionally - by a book publisher - as a generic way of making "Magical Pony" type artwork and Hasbro hasn't dared use legal action.

And, lots of stuff to "Clop" to by other artists. 

If you are interested I'll gladly -

(a) buy you the Cibos book
(b) draw up some ideas myself
(c) like my comment write up both descriptions and a kind of background story to justify it to both keep within parody in case of copywrong abuse and to avoid TOS here - on the latter note should an Admin read this - simply put these are cartoon characters, and intelligent, and would be some kind of 'android' in the end product.  Again with the Impact book published clear parody and generic issue.
(d) no commitment expected - if you decide to do it, and go through it, awesome!  I'll be the first customer;-)

Damn... I worte a long reply but hit the wrong button....

Sutut, good read, thank you :P    If I make MLP i will probably make it as generic as possible with add-ons for versitility. I am always happy for sketches or input from people though! 100%

Coming Soon: BugBoy  (to go with buggirl)

Darkseal  
#286 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 2:27:42 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Thank you for the offer, but there is NO shortage for inspiration for MLP all over the place. The last thing you need to do is buy me a book for it! Just searching for "Little Pony Drawing Book" by Lindsay Cibos and clicking "images" on a search engine showed me plenty. Thank you though!
Darkseal  
#287 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 2:28:11 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon: Mr. Slime

MrSlimeMain8x8.jpg
MrSlimeManyFaces.jpg
MrSLIMEShowerX.jpg
Darkseal  
#288 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 12:28:24 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon:   Centaur Female

centaurfemMAIN8x8.jpg
centaurfemrearingup.jpg
centaurfembehind.jpg
PGcentaurFemMAIN8x8.jpg
Darkseal  
#289 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 5:07:48 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon...

Blowup Doll!

This was constructed for a commission awhile back (and release rights have been amended). So, enjoy everyone!

mainblowupdoll8x8.jpg
blowupdollposable.jpg
blowupdollangles.jpg
Darkseal  
#290 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 10:44:43 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon, MyTH -- My Tiny Horse!

MyTHMAIN8x8.jpg
Mythclay.jpg
mythallincluded.jpg
Mythaddons.jpg
Darkseal  
#291 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 3:46:33 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon... To Be, or not 2b. I mean...... No7 28......... No.728!

main.jpg
popup_2.jpg
popup_3.jpg
xrated.png
Sutut  
#292 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 4:30:43 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Coming Soon... To Be, or not 2b. I mean...... No7 28......... No.728!

Wow!

Awesome!

I'll probably buy it - but ...

Is there a CUNT!?  And Ass!?

On that note, I'm quite eager for more MyTH expansion...  Forsee some hardore PON coming on and thanks to Pixiv no care about TOS here.

Another thing, and I hope it wasn't trollish, but your BJ Doll character you could make a Victorian Goth outfit for to be totally seperate from but perhaps remind people of a strong gothic video game?

Like "Beautiful Lovely Ordinary Obscure Doll" set?  B.L.O.O.D.

kooroe  
#293 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 2:59:35 PM(UTC)
kooroe

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
That No.728 looks amazing!
Darkseal  
#294 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:41:28 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon,

Az for No728!!
Texture and clothing pack

Aznudemain8x8.jpg
Azmixmatchnude.jpg
Az3View.jpg
Az3Viewnude.jpg
Azmixmatch.jpg
Darkseal  
#295 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:31:13 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Forgot to add this here!

Anime Girl Sinon!

sinonMain8x8.jpg
sinonprivates.jpg
sinonwitchnotop.jpg
sinonfirefly1.jpg
3viewSinon.jpg
ARTISTICsinonwitchpeacepose.jpg
Darkseal  
#296 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:33:23 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon

Boku No for Sinon!

bokunoMain8x8.jpg
bokunored.jpg
bokunomature.jpg
bokunopurple.jpg
bokunoFirefly1.jpg
bokunoblack.jpg
Darkseal  
#297 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 1:13:05 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon:

Shino for Sinon.....

ShinoMain8x8.jpg
shinoFirefly1.jpg
shinodoughnut.jpg
shinobrick.jpg
Darkseal  
#298 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 4:18:18 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Sorry for the lack of progress updates here, I started a *deleted*......

Coming Soon!  Kei for No728!

MainKei8x8.jpg
KeiOnWall.jpg
KeiGuns.jpg
keiwithBall2heart.jpg
KeiwithBall.jpg
Darkseal  
#299 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:48:59 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon:

Magurgle (gurgulgaaaah...........)

magurglenude.jpg
MagurgleMain8x8.jpg
TrioColorMagurgle.jpg
magurglewallpper.jpg
ProtocolZero  
#300 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:26:48 PM(UTC)
ProtocolZero

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
I gotta ask: whose breasts are those in your avatar? They're absolutely magnificent.