Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tarqued  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 2:15:25 PM(UTC)
Tarqued

I can't get pony offload to work with Dicktator. It shows up in the correct folder and acts as if it loaded - but then is invisible in the viewport or render. It does show up in the scene contents window - but it's "invisible."

Anyone know a fix for this?

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:35:00 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 240 post(s)

I'm not sure what to say as I have no problems with the cumshots from any of the sets showing up. Are you sure you are rendering with the correct render engine? Most of Meipe's grafts and add ons are built around Iray, so if you use 3Delight, Filament, OpenGL, or any of the various 3rd party renderers like Maxwell or Octane, then the pony offload will not show up right, or at all in some cases, as it is not built around that specific render engines' shader system.

Tarqued  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 6:47:56 PM(UTC)
Tarqued

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

I'm not sure what to say as I have no problems with the cumshots from any of the sets showing up. Are you sure you are rendering with the correct render engine? Most of Meipe's grafts and add ons are built around Iray, so if you use 3Delight, Filament, OpenGL, or any of the various 3rd party renderers like Maxwell or Octane, then the pony offload will not show up right, or at all in some cases, as it is not built around that specific render engines' shader system.

Using Iray.

All the original futalicious and dicktator cum shots work fine. Something different about pony offload.

TheBitterGent  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 3:54:42 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Tarqued Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Using Iray.

All the original futalicious and dicktator cum shots work fine. Something different about pony offload.

If the files are installed correctly... the prop is loaded to the graft... it shows in scene tab... can be focused zoomed to in viewport... but dosent appear even with iray viewport on.

Then DAZs shaders or the UV may have bugged on load.

Delete it from the scene and reload it. If it still doesnt work, save the scene and exit and restart DAZ and reload the scene.

If it doesnt work in the reloaded scene (scene error?), try to reload the prop again, or reload it in a new scene.

If it dosent work in the new scene then there likely was an error on download or install and youll need to redownload or reinstall the prop.