Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Homorotique  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 1:56:51 PM(UTC)
Homorotique

You documented that the G8M should be selected for the first 3 scripts, yet #3 creates an empty DAZ Studio Default shell for the entire G3M rather than for the XY.
When I select the XY it creates a proper shell, but the color scripts do nothing. It creates a shell with two materials, Default and Torso.
I have tried changing from DAZ Studio Default to Iray, but no affect.

I changed the UV Sets (listed - Default, XY3, XY, and Base Male 2) to XY and that allowed me to manually build the material from the runtime textures folder, but what is the script doing!?

I can build from scratch what your scripts should have done automatically, but even then your pubic shield does not blend well with the original, and there are no options for blending opacity to correct.

I have deleted and reinstalled twice, to no avail.

I purchased your HD Materials Add-On as well, but that does not correct the scripts.

Having spent $28 dollars already, I am very disappointed. Your product does not yet compare to Dicktator, which cost only $14.90 and did much better technically.

Any suggestions?

Your Friend,
Homorotique
dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 4:10:46 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
XY is intended for use with G8M. G3M is not supported. With that said "Torso" surface group must have the same UV set as your parent figure if you want to be able to blend materials. You must create a new shell so don't load the shell, create a new one for G3M and try to copy materials and settings.
Homorotique  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:01:09 PM(UTC)
Homorotique

It was a typo. There was never a G3M in my attempts. Only the G8M.
After reboot the general script trouble has disappeared. I will apologize now for assuming the worst when it would not function properly.
Your Friend,
Homorotique
dbxxx  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:20:04 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Apology accepted.