Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MickeyDamen  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:16:45 PM(UTC)
MickeyDamen

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello,

I am trying to utilize the Stimuli Pin Me for G3.  I load my characters put them in place.  Go to animai blocks and they immediately jump off the bed on to the ground.  I have reached out to the developer twice over the last few days and have heard nothing back.  

Any help at all would be greatly appretiated!  I need these to work for a big project I am working on.

MickeyDamen

sumigo  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:39:10 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)

Try parenting the figures to the bed before running the animation.

MickeyDamen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:38:31 PM(UTC)
MickeyDamen

Good idea Sumigo. Sadly it didn't work. They keep hoping off. His instructions say "Make sure inverse kinematics is turned off for the figures you load..." but not sure what kinematics are?
sumigo  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 10:46:18 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Try lowering the room below 0 until the surface you want the animation to run on is at 0. You might want to parent everything to the floor/room first, like the bed, tables etc. It might also take some trial and error testing.

Then when you get the bed at the correct height you should be able to run the animation once all cameras are adjust accordingly.

MickeyDamen  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:46:28 PM(UTC)
MickeyDamen

Moving the room worked! Thank you so much!
truthordare  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 9:08:54 AM(UTC)
truthordare

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I'm having an issue as well, but with G3M's hands not staying put on G3F's wrists. They move around on her wrists and occasionally intersect her wrists instead of remaining in their intended position. IK is off for both characters as directed. How can I address this?

Edited by user Friday, February 7, 2020 9:49:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sumigo  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 11:45:48 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Originally Posted by: truthordare Go to Quoted Post

I'm having an issue as well, but with G3M's hands not staying put on G3F's wrists. They move around on her wrists and occasionally intersect her wrists instead of remaining in their intended position. IK is off for both characters as directed. How can I address this?

The only method I know of for this is to go through each frame of the animation and adjust the hands so they appear to stay in position, it's tedious but the only sure method I know of when using these animations, as I am using them myself and running into the same thing.

Right now I am trying to get Wild Ride for Genesis 8 to work and on the third try to get the proper hand adjustment.

And though this is a pain in the butt, I rationalize it by thinking that at least Stimuli gets us 90 some percent there, so yes there are adjustments needed for his stuff but /shrug it works.

truthordare  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 12:08:50 PM(UTC)
truthordare

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Originally Posted by: sumigo Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: truthordare Go to Quoted Post

The only method I know of for this is to go through each frame of the animation and adjust the hands so they appear to stay in position, it's tedious but the only sure method I know of when using these animations, as I am using them myself and running into the same thing.

Right now I am trying to get Wild Ride for Genesis 8 to work and on the third try to get the proper hand adjustment.

And though this is a pain in the butt, I rationalize it by thinking that at least Stimuli gets us 90 some percent there, so yes there are adjustments needed for his stuff but /shrug it works.

Thank you much for your help! :)