Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
drafter69  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 11:15:16 AM(UTC)
drafter69

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)

too bad they do not include male/male poses... If they did I certainly buy them

Masterstroke  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 8:44:29 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
You could try to apply the female poses to M8.
matt  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 11:56:01 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post
You could try to apply the female poses to M8.

We've been over this with drafter before. He's unwilling to tweak poses, he's said so many times. He is intentionally corralling his artwork for expediency, and I don't really get that, but hey. I've already said it too many times in other threads. If you're not willing to tweak pose sets to get what you need, you're just hobbling yourself.

drafter69  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:14:56 AM(UTC)
drafter69

as I have stated before I will not support content creators that want me to "tweak" their product so it works with males. My money goes to content creators for create for males too....
SnarltheWerewolf  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:02:54 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
It's fine if that's how you wish to support vendors and creators, no one has a complaint with that. It's the constant passive aggressive "It's a shame that X artists didn't make Y product with the Z feature I wanted, I surely would have bought it if it came Z feature."
drafter69  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:41:04 PM(UTC)
drafter69

that's right and I am not going to stop or shut up as longs as content creators are ignoring the male segment of the market... Be it homophobia or too unwilling there is no legitimate reason to ignore products for males....
IWitch  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 6:37:27 PM(UTC)
IWitch

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,
I took for consideration your request and I made a decision to make male-male "Rough anal" for Michael 8.
It will be made in the next three weeks.

drafter69  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:04:18 PM(UTC)
drafter69

My credit care is waiting... The poses look fantastic and worth every penny
rbug02  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 8:38:45 PM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Yup Snarl same old same old. I take all my female poses and apply them to males quit nicely too, with minimum tinkering. Oh yea and then I save em. And do not suggest someone is homophobic just cause they try to help.
I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
matt  
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:27:23 PM(UTC)
matt

Drafter, I've asked you this before, and you've never answered. Do you use unmorphed figures or do you morph them to your liking? If you morph them, how do you deal with body intersections that result from different body shapes when you apply poses? If you alter the pose, then you're already tweaking poses. Why is this such an issue? I've used GM poses on GF and vice versa, and it usually doesn't take more than a few minutes to get the pose to suit what I'm after. 

I'm seriously asking, how do you deal with poses on morphed characters?

drafter69  
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 10:14:42 AM(UTC)
drafter69

Originally Posted by: rbug02 Go to Quoted Post
Yup Snarl same old same old. I take all my female poses and apply them to males quit nicely too, with minimum tinkering. Oh yea and then I save em. And do not suggest someone is homophobic just cause they try to help.

Odd but this year I contacted several content creators about including males in their offerings and this was my reply..."drop dead faggot" said one...... "I have no intention of creating anything for sick faggots"......said another and finally  "Go to hell you fucking pervert"..... So when you suggest that homophobia is not part of the solution my suggestion is for you to pull your head out of your ass for 2 minutes and see the real world.............

Thunder-3D  
#12 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:30:39 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 239 time(s) in 160 post(s)

Ok, first let's take the tone of this thread down a notch.

Drafter, you're partially right and I can understand your frustration. There is a lack of quality male/male sets compared to male/female and female/female. If male/male is what you're looking for and not finding it, I'm sure that would be very dissapointing.

I must say I'm a bit offended that you would basically call myself and every other content artist who has not done male/male poses a bigot.

I spend anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks working on my pose packs. I have to stare at the same set of poses for that length of time. If I'm not creatively "aroused" by the subject matter, I'm sure you can understand how that would be a pretty miserable 2 weeks for me.
I have nothing against anyone elses lifestyle, I'm a live and let live kinda guy. Male/male just isn't something I'm into, and I'm sure it's that way for a lot of content creators. If you've had some hateful replies from other content artists, I'm not happy about that either, it's unprofessional and unnecessary.

But your previously posted expectation that all content creators should be making male/male content or they're bigots is both unfair and unrealistic.

That being said, and I say this with complete respect, if you're not finding sets you're looking for, why not try making them?

Seriously.

You've already identified a hole in the market to fill, and you seem passionate about the subject matter, so why not try creating the poses you want and possibly get paid for doing it?
It's not easy to get accepted as a new content artist because there are already a lot of people doing it, but if nobody is doing male/male, there's your foot in the door.

Existing content artists who haven't created for the male/male market probably aren't going to. Probably because they just aren't into that, maybe a few have other issues.
But that doesn't change the landscape.
If you want something that's not available, you may need to make it yourself. If you want to sell it, you'll need to maintain a professional tone and expect setbacks. After all, that's how pretty much every content artist I know got started. We saw something we wanted done differently or wanted something that just wasn't there, so we made it ourselves and then sold it to other people who wanted it too.

Carry on with the discussion, but let's keep a civil tone, please.

matt  
#13 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 3:03:48 PM(UTC)
matt

I agree with Thunder, if you got replies like that from vendors, it's absolutely uncalled for. Was it here or at another site, and did you report that kind of treatment to an Admin? I seriously doubt any site Admin would want their vendors treating a paying customer like that.

terrancew_hod  
#14 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:13:16 AM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

I agree with Thunder, if you got replies like that from vendors, it's absolutely uncalled for. Was it here or at another site, and did you report that kind of treatment to an Admin? I seriously doubt any site Admin would want their vendors treating a paying customer like that.

I doubt it happened like that. Just like Thunder-3D was offended for the accusation of being a bigot for not making male-male products, mostly it was the vendor was insulted and they probably put him in his place for the insults. If anything, rather than a vendor responding in kind to messages like this, they should report insulting messages to the admins themselves and let them handle it.  Sometimes a timeout is necessary to show some customers this type of behavior is not acceptable.

Absinthe  
#15 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 10:03:11 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 103 post(s)

This topic is now locked.

Drafter, if any vendor from our site responded that way, please forward the text or email to me and they will be reminded of the polite way to respond to customers. Please be sure the email is unedited.

While we will not force our vendors to create content they are not comfortable with, we will not tolerate hate speech or abuse.

Absinthe

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2019 10:06:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 2/25/2019(UTC), matt on 2/25/2019(UTC), terrancew_hod on 2/25/2019(UTC)