Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gr1ffius  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2022 6:09:18 PM(UTC)
Gr1ffius

Hello, I'm quite new to Daz and I'm having issues with XXY and XY appearing in my Daz.
I'm not new to managing content libraries on PC, and the rest of the mods I added work and show up fine. 
I triple-checked that the paths are correct, is there something obvious I'm missing?
I saw the readme referencing "loading" some parts, does it just mean clicking from the content or is it something different?
Thank you for your time.

G315t  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 8:12:15 AM(UTC)
G315t

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Well yes, you select your genesis figure in the scenes tab and then go to your library People\Genesis 8 Male\Anatomy\dbxxx-XY and click on the db xxx-1. XY, and after that on the Mat Copy and the Shell. So there is nothing special to it. 

dbxxx  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 8:52:50 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Thank you for using my products. It's nothing special, if you installed them correctly they will show up in your Content library. They will not show up in smart content if that was what you were looking at.
Gr1ffius  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 8:55:42 AM(UTC)
Gr1ffius

Think I was only checking smart content, I did a clean Daz reinstall yesterday and will check again when I add everything again. Thank you both for replies.

kcam001  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 10:55:13 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)
maybe have already done this but it might be worth doing a refresh on the content library. What I mean is sometimes DAZ doesn't automatically show any new content that's only just been installed if its currently running. Easiest way to do this is to simply re-start DAZ or right click on the content library tab then go to content directory manager and click accept as this will refresh the library without having to re-start the software.
Gr1ffius  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 11:28:27 AM(UTC)
Gr1ffius

Think I sorted most of my issues, my main problem at the start was trying to use the Smart content and not Content Library.
I'm still learning, so thank you all for the help!