Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pjan  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 6:44:28 AM(UTC)
pjan

Hi, I have bought XY 1.51 and XY works fine after I load XY, XY MAT copy, XY shell, Glans and Penis. But I can not follow your instruction regarding cum 01, cum 02 and precum because I have no XY G8M MAT to load. I try to load only  XY  cum 01, XY cum 02 and precum but it doesn’t work . I go through your instruction and I find XY G8M MAT file in Materials sub directory of the old version but it does not exist in new version. Pls. give me an advice

Thank you so much

dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 9:16:41 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Hi, thank you for purchasing XY.

I'm not sure I understand your problem correctly. XY, XY MAT copy and XY shell G8(for genesis 8 male) or XY shell G8.1( for genesis 8.1 male) are all you need to load for XY to work, all other parts are bonus.
Glans and penis wetness are just that wetness shells, they make either just glans or the whole penis wet ( again for G8 or G8.1 respectfully).
Cum01, Cum02 and precum are additional figures and they don't need the G8M material at all, never did. They have their own materials. The readme file just states that all of them need to be loaded with XY selected in your scene pane( not with Genesis 8 male selected) not that you need to load all of them.
XY G8M MAT is depreciated in 1.51 because of XY's new material that is compatible with G8M.

I hope that helps. If not please try to explain the problem a bit more comprehensively.
pjan  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 5:43:58 PM(UTC)
pjan

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. Actually, I know nothing about XY G8M MAT. It is grouped under second step of your instruction to load  bonus and I can not find it. So, I think it may cause bonus doesn’t work. My problem is the Bonus doesn’t work after I load Cum01, Cum02 and precum with selected XY in scene tap. Sorry to make unclear question.  Pls. give me an advice

Note:  my o/s is Windows 11 and daz studio version is 4.16

dbxxx  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 6:31:42 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Can you share a screenshot of the problem. I tried them again and they work fine for me.
pjan  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2021 4:43:08 AM(UTC)
pjan

Hi, I finally did it. Anyway, thank you so much for your prompt response and looking forward to supporting your goods product.

dbxxx  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2021 10:27:12 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

You're welcome. Glad you sorted it out.