Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
noob_yg  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:00:16 PM(UTC)
noob_yg

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Hi,

Planning on buying one of these items in the near future. However, while the images may give some idea, IMO their description does not provide enough information to understand the differences between the two. Can someone explain the reasons to choose one version vs the other? They are priced the same, and form the images I can assume they may have different textures, maps, bumps, etc., but do they have the same number of bones? same sliders? same rigging?

Thanks in advance.

dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:25:08 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Hi,

Realistic dildo is my first submission on this store while the second one is a lot more recent and thus made with more experience. They are designed with the same idea and functionality in mind. With that said I kept to the realism of silicon toys with the first one while I pushed it a bit more with the second one and so the second one has a lot more detail on it's textures and more detail in the shape. But because of that I would say that the first one is more realistic as a real silicon dildo with just two different silicon colors. Apart from that the second one has less polygons so it should be a bit more performance friendly but it's not like the first one is heavy on performance at all. It would only make a difference with a render of a whole pile of dildos or rendering on a potato PC. Rigging is more or less the same, not copied but made to be able to do the same things, as I said with more experience.

So in a nutshell get the one you fancy the look of more.
noob_yg  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:34:48 PM(UTC)
noob_yg

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
That's the quickest reply I've ever got in any forum. Thanks for that dbxxx!

I have no performance concern issues, so it boils down to texture preference then.

Cheers.
dbxxx  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:39:17 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
You're welcome. The shape is different too but yea it boils down to the look.