Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thomasbrooks07  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 3:57:24 AM(UTC)
thomasbrooks07

I have been having problems with the cum pro pack 3 simulation with getting the cum to stay in place on the breasts and on a character sitting at an angle. if I have the character laying flat the cum slides off the breasts by the time the simulation ends. If I have the character like sitting up to take  a shot naturally it all slides off their bodies.  is there a way to get the simulation to get the stuff to conform to the characters curves but than stay in place and not slide off?

Also I have the second pack as well and most of the time when I run the simulation the cum explodes and goes insane. Is there a way to fix this?

dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:58:54 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 39 post(s)
You don't have to wait for the animation to end. Simulation only affects visible items(with the eye icon open) so you can stop the simulation in any frame you like and hide that object if you need to simulate another one. You can also parent already simulated item to your figure so you can change the pose(rotate figure, simulate cum, parent simulated cum to figure, rotate figure back). PP2 is a lot more fiddly because of the size of it's figures so it needs to be placed carefully. Please check the readme files, it's all there.