Erogenesis
Premier Artist, Content Artist
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erogenesis  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:36:46 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)

PS: I don't want to edit the blog post since it's prone to errors somehow, but one additional point: I will also be restructuring my comic names and perhaps also the pricing of the old comics. A lot has happened since my first comic and my comic names have become a little confusing and meaningless. Lali Lite 3 Disco Dragon 4 etc etc...I think it will be more like series title "The Adventures of Lali - DD4" with as sub title "Black Desk series" or "Cambridge Series" however those won't be mentioned on the product name.

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
Chaosophia  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:16:19 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Awesome news. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful work.
LinP00  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:50:49 PM(UTC)
LinP00

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
"Once those are complete, I can get back to smaller more manageable projects"
I want to believe! LOOL

Still, you mention a LOT of ideas and titles and It makes me go wild!
The "Shagging Before Xmas" was HOT AF! and I can't wait to see more stuff more frequently.
The DA series are amazing on their own right, but for obvious reasons, it's lacking some "action" *wink**wink* that we'll soon see when you are done making the chapters of those.

Funny how some of the other stuff that you mention, like Lali Sutra, kinda came about in the DA comments lool.
I'm interesting to see that collab with Clips (behind the "camera" as well)

One of the comic titles I've seen for some time is the Professor Brown one, which I'm looking forward, since lately I like seen older men getting some, and well, I have a feeling sth like this might happen with the title character and the MAIN Ero Gal ;P

Let's just say that Disco Dragon is you own personal Lord of The Rings project that will end with a bang and leave a mark (well, already has) in the Laliverse.
It will suck to see it done (storywise :P), but it will open new spots for other comics, timewise.
SnarltheWerewolf  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:52:45 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm happy to help with the DS side of TAB if you need some extra help. It would also be cool if TAB just include some of the fixes I show people how to make so it's just part of the TAB package instead of people having to make them by hand, like the G8 version and standard shield for TAB to collide against for a better fit.
mcbieghn  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:55:52 PM(UTC)
mcbieghn

Looking forward to all your upcoming stories Nice to see a collaboration with Apocalypse Now if only we could get a story of his Nikki and your Lali enjoying a hot romantic evening with each other

Edited by user Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:01:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified