Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
taradino  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2024 2:00:04 PM(UTC)
taradino

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello.

Breastacular is apparently deforming the original geometry of the models when applied to Genesis 8.1. See the attached image for more details.

Note: I'm not sure if this could be a problem on the user's side, because I'm not the one working with the renders/DAZ in this case, I'm just passing on the problem I noticed seeing the final renders (and which can be seen in the image of the models before they are rendered). I saw a thread where someone is having the same problem, but with Genesis 9, so I thought it might be useful for the author to have this information.

Thank you.

Image:

https://imgur.com/a/ZXObBSG

Edited by user Thursday, April 25, 2024 3:17:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked taradino for this useful post.
Meipe on 4/24/2024(UTC)
francis85  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:10:41 PM(UTC)
francis85

This is due to the collision not being setup. If you were to equip the collision gloves and set the collision object to them, this problem will go away.

taradino  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 3:16:24 PM(UTC)
taradino

Originally Posted by: francis85 Go to Quoted Post

This is due to the collision not being setup. If you were to equip the collision gloves and set the collision object to them, this problem will go away.

Thank you very much.

I trusted your answer and bought the product and you're right, from the moment something is selected to collide with the boobs, the physics is calculated correctly and it doesn't get all floppy. The moral of the story is: do it yourself if you want a good job, lol.

Note: unfortunately the product is not immediately compatible with Genesis 8.1, but it's relatively easy to make it work on these models. If anyone has problems applying the materials, just do the following:

1. select the figure, "edit", "scene identification" and change the 'Node Name' to 'Genesis8Female'

2. go to the "Geometry Editor Tool", click on the model, go to "tool settings" tab, then "surfaces" and change 'Body' to 'Torso'

After that, just apply the materials and everything will work correctly. It's important to remember to undo these changes afterwards so that other products don't have incompatibility problems.

I was very pleased with the product and would recommend it to anyone using Genesis 8.1. It's also on discount at the time of this post.

BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 3:53:38 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: taradino Go to Quoted Post

Note: unfortunately the product is not immediately compatible with Genesis 8.1, but it's relatively easy to make it work on these models. If anyone has problems applying the materials, just do the following:

1. select the figure, "edit", "scene identification" and change the 'Node Name' to 'Genesis8Female'

2. go to the "Geometry Editor Tool", click on the model, go to "tool settings" tab, then "surfaces" and change 'Body' to 'Torso'

After that, just apply the materials and everything will work correctly. It's important to remember to undo these changes afterwards so that other products don't have incompatibility problems.

I was very pleased with the product and would recommend it to anyone using Genesis 8.1. It's also on discount at the time of this post.

Meipe has settings available in his signature for the 8.1 updates, if the main product hadn't been officially updated after 8.1 release, if main graft was updated after 8.1 updates were done then the update is included in the zip. (He was working on the updates before Genesis 9 dropped, and once G9 dropped priority was given to rebuilding the grafts for G9) I think this is the link you'd need for Breastacular, Cream Queen, and Cluster Bomb all together in one zip, and believe me it'll be a lot easier to use than manually fixing what you have listed every time you go to use Breastacular.

taradino  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:16:15 PM(UTC)
taradino

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: taradino Go to Quoted Post

Meipe has settings available in his signature for the 8.1 updates, if the main product hadn't been officially updated after 8.1 release, if main graft was updated after 8.1 updates were done then the update is included in the zip. (He was working on the updates before Genesis 9 dropped, and once G9 dropped priority was given to rebuilding the grafts for G9) I think this is the link you'd need for Breastacular, Cream Queen, and Cluster Bomb all together in one zip, and believe me it'll be a lot easier to use than manually fixing what you have listed every time you go to use Breastacular.

Thank you.
I think the product is not up to date because I bought it a few hours ago and when I try to apply the materials, it says something like "genesis 8 not selected".

EDIT: the file .des you linked works perfectly, thanks!

Edited by user Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:21:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified