Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zong8044  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2024 7:39:06 PM(UTC)
zong8044

After applying Breastcular to a G9 character and save the scene, an error "Duplicate formulas found in files, Make sure that the content is properly installed" pops up whenever I load the scene with the said character. Is there anything I can do about it?

zong8044 attached the following image(s):
2024-04-01 082723.png
stger2  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2024 9:30:50 AM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
reported that meipe via mail some weeks ago. didn‘t got an answer
BrotherHades  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2024 1:38:31 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Did either of you track down the files giving the duplicate error in the log file? Because without that there isn't much that can be done.  To view log file go to Help>Troubleshooting>Open log file in the menu after the error pos up. Then scroll till you find the error in the log file and look at files listed as causing the error.

If you have the names of the offending duplicate files, then you can determine if it is a case of install error ie. somehow a file from Breastacular 9 exists with two copies in your data folder. or if it is a case of two different products containing files with exactly the same names causing issues (most likely this is seen with identically named morphs in two different products)

If install error then delete the Breastacular 9 files from data, Runtime/Textures/, People/Genesis 9/Anatomy etc etc, and then install a fresh copy of Breastacular 9. 

If two products with identically named files, then you can contact Vendors and point out issue and let them fix it, you can also uninstall the product you use less until problem is fixed. (That is what I did with Vinme Morphs for G9, and I'm waiting for the product to be updated)

zong8044  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 3:01:58 AM(UTC)
zong8044

I fixed the problem by deleting the Breastcular from the character and saving the scene, then re-applying the Breastcular again. The error message didn't appear after that.
stger2  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 3:44:15 AM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Of course I added the log in the mail I sent to Meipe.