Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Anonymous3102  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2024 4:11:08 PM(UTC)
Anonymous3102

I'd love to see a set of piss props for G8 male gens if possible. I know iwitch has a set with 2-3 streams that autofit to dicktator or xy, and Kaluma has quite a few for females, but nothing for males.

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 2:37:47 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

If most of the streams are props or smart props and not conforming(Wearable presets), then it is easy to use them even if the streams aren't made for the particular figure or genital. Just load the stream and then position it in place (Even conforming figures can be used on figures they're not made for, you just fit to None and then move the stream around) and parent it to the genital.

Anonymous3102  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2024 8:12:39 PM(UTC)
Anonymous3102

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

If most of the streams are props or smart props and not conforming(Wearable presets), then it is easy to use them even if the streams aren't made for the particular figure or genital. Just load the stream and then position it in place (Even conforming figures can be used on figures they're not made for, you just fit to None and then move the stream around) and parent it to the genital.

I know I can, and that's how I currently approach it. Still would love to have a G8 male set to save me several steps.