Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
houbba13  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 10:58:40 AM(UTC)
houbba13

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I am having some trouble to adjust the poses of "I touch myself 1" to my own character and I wondering whether there's another option than manually adjust it?

I guess the main issue comes from the height difference from base G8 to mine.

Thanks! 

Thunder-3D  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 6:02:55 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: houbba13 Go to Quoted Post

I am having some trouble to adjust the poses of "I touch myself 1" to my own character and I wondering whether there's another option than manually adjust it?

I guess the main issue comes from the height difference from base G8 to mine.

Thanks! 

If you use a figure that is morphed beyond the base figure shape you'll need to do some manual adjustment. The more drastically different the character shape is, the more you'll need to adjust.

This is common to all pose packs. I wish there was a way to automate it, but it's a limitation of the software.

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2024 6:05:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
houbba13 on 3/30/2024(UTC)
houbba13  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2024 1:07:50 PM(UTC)
houbba13

Thank you!

My character is not majorly different. I started with Leilani HD from Daz shop. Same height and almost same proportions as the G8 base. First I thought that the height would have a lot of influence, i.e. longer bones and such. But the level of difference when I apply a pose is a much more than I would anticipate. Especially harsh skin folds showing up on my custom.

To bad there's no retargeting option, but it's not to bad to do it manually either. Gives one the chance to eval/rework details on the model. :)

Edited by user Saturday, March 30, 2024 1:58:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked houbba13 for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 3/31/2024(UTC)
Chaosophia  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2024 6:53:21 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)

Try doing this in your viewport, select all by right clicking in the viewport. when you load your G8F character and genital prop. Then turn limits off manually. Then apply the pose. Alot of my sets this is vital. 

thanks 1 user thanked Chaosophia for this useful post.
houbba13 on 4/1/2024(UTC)
houbba13  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 5:12:58 AM(UTC)
houbba13

Unfortunately this did not help in my case. It did ask me to remove limits when I added the pose and after following your advice, of unlocking first, then apply the pose, gave the same result.

I ran a few tests and it seems I did something to the character, like add a bit of bodybuilder size and made her less thin etc. Because If I take the one I purchased (Leilani) and add the pose, it works perfectly. Seems the body of her is closer to G8 than with my changes.

Thanks again! Helepd me to debug this. As most of the times, the error was sitting in front of the screen :)