Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PervyD69  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2024 3:46:55 PM(UTC)
PervyD69

I've been using the product for several months now without issue for several months now and I like it but recently my system crashed and the new build picked up a newer version of daz and now when I turn on Smoothing Enabled, the breasts stretch themselves back to world center. To eliminate character issues, I've done this with base G8F, pictured here.the actors that have them and were saved in a scene prior to this all seem to be stable.
First post and trying to figure out how to add screenshot I have but I'll probably screw it up.
PervyD69 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2024-03-09 180051.png
Rev3D  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2024 7:15:51 AM(UTC)
Rev3D

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PervyD69 Go to Quoted Post
I've been using the product for several months now without issue for several months now and I like it but recently my system crashed and the new build picked up a newer version of daz and now when I turn on Smoothing Enabled, the breasts stretch themselves back to world center. To eliminate character issues, I've done this with base G8F, pictured here.the actors that have them and were saved in a scene prior to this all seem to be stable.
First post and trying to figure out how to add screenshot I have but I'll probably screw it up.

I had a problem with one of my characters where I load in a scene and the breasts are stretched to world centre all I had to do to stop the stretch was set the collision on breastacular to none and it fixed it.

PervyD69  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2024 2:14:50 PM(UTC)
PervyD69

Yes, I saw your post on that, however, collision is a major selling point of this product. Restricting features reduces the value considerably and not the direction I'd like to go but I appreciate you wanting to help.
Thunder-3D  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 11:43:35 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

To make smoothing work without the breastacular actually colliding with anything, the collision item can't be the figure itself of breastacular will get pushed away from the character body. You can set the collision object to anything in scene that:

a) isn't the figure breastacular is on AND isn't connected to the figure breastacular is on

b) isn't "close" to, or interacting with the breastacular

So for example, if there is a prop in the scene, like a candle, chair (that the character won't be interacting with), heck even the Tonemapper Options or the Environment Options "object" in the Scene tab, select any one of those as the collision object and smoothing will activate, and breastacular's sweater puppies will stay snuggled properly on your character, with enhanced curvyness. :)

I use this feature all the time to get super rounded bobs. :D

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2024 11:49:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PervyD69  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 1:18:29 PM(UTC)
PervyD69

Thanks for the tip, Thunder. I feel like it loads with G8F as the collision object but I could be wrong and that would certainly explain it. Seems weird that it was so long before that happened, if that's the case. I've switched to colliding with other objects that didn't turn out well and switched it back to G8F and maybe it remembered that and thats how it loads now. IDK but thats at the top of my list to check tonight. Thank you again for your input. D