Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2024 3:01:45 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 95 post(s)

So...  guess who bought himself some goodies this week? ;)

Several years ago my gf and me planned on watching a brutal but allegedly also an erotic movie. I had to look it up: Maleficarum. It was brutal alright, and our mood for fun dropped to 0 despite the pretty much constant full on nudity in there. It also left us impressed and disgusted, this movie was based on a true story.

In short: a daughter inherits her parents estate and wealth, and she also had feelings for the maid; thus ended up in a sexual (lesbian) relationship. Well... the church / Spanish Inquisition didn't take kindly to being denied any donations out of the blue. Both women were detained based on a staged setup, stripped naked, chained to a wall and then the tortures started. There was no more sex or erotics on our mind, but we saw the whole movie through and even to this day we think it had an important message.

Last week I noticed the Public Parade asset. So... I grabbed the core, the parade and a few more as well and I am seriously impressed with what I'm seeing here. 

Crosses, braziers, nails, stocks, yokes which pull the arms back (and further expose the b00bies), and of course... the classic torture rack!

So let's go here and talk torture racks... let's talk dungeon 8. Notice all the different designs? I'm loving it! Seriously! I own both products and I am really impressed with the way you re-invented yourself here. Most important for me: you did so in a way which made me really appreciative of actually owning both these products vs...  you know...  (I've been here): wondering wth I bought something "new" because it obviously seemed to be a rehashed concept?

aaanyyway, I have a feeling I am overdoing things. Truth be told: due to "reasons" I am currently very deeply rooted into what I like to call my "Renderotica fanboy modus" :P

Bottom line: the Grand Inquisitor series is totally awesome if you ask me! 

You really outdone yourself IMO.

And just for contexts sake (for the random readers out there): I'm one of those people who collected a lot of Davo's products over the years. From chamber 4 to 7, Dreadworks 4 & 5, right up to Terminus 5 and vendo boxes...  big fan here!

(edit!)

Almost forgot! => how about the product page for the core? That priest almost radiates hypocrisy if you ask me! This was an expensive purchase for me, but I am extremely satisfied with the results!

Edited by user Saturday, March 2, 2024 3:05:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Almost forgot to mention the priest! ;)

thanks 2 users thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
Sutut on 3/2/2024(UTC), ContentModerator on 3/3/2024(UTC)
davo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2024 9:36:33 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Thanks ZenMaster! I appreciate the kind words very much. I have had a lot of fun with the Inquisitors sets and when something inspiration hits me, I'll add to it.

I do try and make some expressions and poses to bring out the hypocrisy of the inquisitors. I think one of my favorites is the fat monk. Remember folks, try and pose the eyes and hands of your characters otherwise they get to wooden.

Cheers!
Davo
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 3/3/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 3/4/2024(UTC)