Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
shiak  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2024 4:52:44 PM(UTC)
shiak

Hello, I bought the Golden Palace with Storming the Palace and the XY.

I try all the scripts and do the tutorial but I get some flickering issues on the Golden Palace.

Here you can see:drive.google.com/file/d/1UnDrrzNsykf3lqPa6RbjDaZhnVeAY9qT/view?usp=drive_link 

Maybe its the Labia? I use the collision script and used the regulator in the parameters tab on 8-collision but that doesnt solve the issue.

So I think the problem here is the collision but I didnt know how I could solve it. Did anybody have a tip?

Love to you all!

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2024 5:02:31 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)
To me looks like issue is penis posing.

DS will kind of wrap geometry within close proximity as a hedge against clipping. That appears the case here.
It looks like the penis head and top end shaft is too close to the "back" at full insertion, OR it may be colliding with the inner anus (rectum) geometry causing the skin to collide and stick to whatever is colliding with.

Pick a colliding frame and view it in wire mode to get a better glimpse on what's colliding.

My guess is you'll need to repose the top half of the penis, and possibly repose, hide, or remove the anus internals (rectum geometry).
thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 2/20/2024(UTC)
shiak  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2024 2:54:15 PM(UTC)
shiak

Thanks alot @TheBitterGent

It looks like the penis isnt in the vagina as it has to be. Heres a picture of it: 

I thought I could make the penis smaller and repose it that its in the vagina but that doesnt help.

Here a sample: drive.google.com/file/d/1W1NEE83JbojZn40BVdSvFyT-vNktn-Ts/view?usp=sharing

The penis slides everywhere he wants, how could I fix this? 

@TheBitterGent I try to delete the anus in the next days, maybe it helps.

TheBitterGent  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2024 2:21:28 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Yeah if you're not doing any xray, well gape, or cave shots.
I'd just open the Vagina's rear or reposition it backward.
Then you shouldn't have collision issues by hiding the internal geometry, that wont be visible anyway, and re-render the effected frames.
Otherwise if it wont splice in seamlessly. The alternative is realigning the figures, hide internals, and having to rerun entire render.
If you are new to animation and this is your only hiccup, you're still off to a solid start.
Meipe on 2/23/2024(UTC)
fuzefuze  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2024 3:50:48 AM(UTC)
fuzefuze

Originally Posted by: shiak Go to Quoted Post

Thanks alot @TheBitterGent

It looks like the penis isnt in the vagina as it has to be. Heres a picture of it: 

I thought I could make the penis smaller and repose it that its in the vagina but that doesnt help.

Here a sample: drive.google.com/file/d/1W1NEE83JbojZn40BVdSvFyT-vNktn-Ts/view?usp=sharing

The penis slides everywhere he wants, how could I fix this? 

@TheBitterGent I try to delete the anus in the next days, maybe it helps.

You've done a great job. It's mainly about debugging, but the problem I'm encountering now is that the dick can't follow and bend at all. This part can't be automated. How can the dick follow the vagina and automatically bend at each key frame? , like this to you

TheBitterGent  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2024 2:43:44 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Originally Posted by: fuzefuze Go to Quoted Post

You've done a great job. It's mainly about debugging, but the problem I'm encountering now is that the dick can't follow and bend at all. This part can't be automated. How can the dick follow the vagina and automatically bend at each key frame? , like this to you

If it last more than 4hrs call a doctor, 

Did you lock the bones by accident? Do you have parameters disabled in the timeline?

Posing the penis at mid frame should translate it to where it needs to be across this section of the animation timeline maybe with only a few other added key frames.

For the portion of this animation (where the penis isn't visible anyway) he can go into geometry editor and hide the entire top half and no one's going to know the wiser. Penis doesn't really need to move at all.
Just a little bend at the base adds realism.

Meipe on 2/23/2024(UTC)