Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PhantasyMaster99  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2024 11:05:23 PM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I've really enjoyed this version, but I have one item I would very much like to see changed - where the moving and collision morphs are located. Switching between the character to use the Breastacular posing and then back to Breastacular to do posing with the different bones is very annoying . I often have other items in the scene between the two, and Daz constantly loses my place so that when I go back to G9, I have to drill down multiple times to return to where I was. I know I can use the posing morphs in Breastacular itself, but they are all grayed out so I have a lot of difficulty reading them. Maybe I am doing it wrong and there is a better method? I would like to hear what people have to say on how to pose Breastacular more efficiently.

The second issue is how do I prevent instances like the attached screenshot occurring. I have posed the breast, but for some reason it showing movement even though the hand isn't actually touching the breast. When I actually lower the hand to the breast, it keeps picking up contact with the base of the hand or the first bone of the fingers and creates large impressions so that I have to pose each finger manually. Even then, sometimes it the smoothing and collisions look terrible and I can't seem to get them right no matter what settings I use, and other times it lines up perfectly and I don't even have to make adjustments. Is there a guide to the basic process of posing and morphing the breasts so that the contact looks realistic without having to rely on camera angle tricks ?

In the attached screenshot, the breast is actually moving up and the hand is touching the bottom of the breast, which may be part of the issue as Breastacular may not have been designed for accurate posing when the character (and breast) is upside down. It would just be good to know so I can use Mesh Grabber instead of messing around with Breastacular for an hour plus trying to get a realistic effect.

It may seem I am complaining or unhappy with Breastacular, but generally the graft is very good and I add it when setting up most characters I may use in sex scenes, and sometimes right off the bat to get it out of the way.

Thanks!

PhantasyMaster99 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2024-01-14 214938.png
Sledgehammer  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2024 12:30:40 AM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi man, well, I think the mail should be to Meipe, he's the creator of Breastacular.
And I am Ironm.. sorry, SledgeHammer ;)
thanks 1 user thanked Sledgehammer for this useful post.
ContentModerator on 1/15/2024(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2024 8:32:06 AM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Huh, I followed the link and I thought it led to your folder. Perhaps I miss-clicked. Love your products, btw. Peace.