Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pushee-Ri  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2023 7:34:43 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Welcome, have fun in the community and good luck!

I think I speak for everyone here: if you have any questions - keep them coming!
thanks 1 user thanked Pushee-Ri for this useful post.
Brutal_Pastel on 11/16/2023(UTC)
ZenMaster3D  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 8:49:16 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 96 post(s)

Hi there, and welcome to the dark side (as I like to call it)!

This is of course just my 2 cents but... I think you should be fine. I mean, she doesn't look extremely young to be tbh, but of course.. that's just me.

Hope you're going to have fun here!

thanks 1 user thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
Brutal_Pastel on 11/21/2023(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 3:09:27 PM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ZenMaster3D Go to Quoted Post

Hi there, and welcome to the dark side (as I like to call it)!

This is of course just my 2 cents but... I think you should be fine. I mean, she doesn't look extremely young to be tbh, but of course.. that's just me.

Hope you're going to have fun here!

I appreciate your time giving me your opinion and thank you for the welcome message.

I believe she will be ok too. At least, I am sure I won't have any serious issues as I also don't believe she looks way too young (like under 18 -16), and anyway these age groups aren't my intention concerning her and any future model I will involve in my stories. Also, even in real life, you see women try to look young and cute intentionally even when are much older than they look. Especially with trends like kawaii girls, soft goth, e-girls etc.

In any case, I just wanted to be clear, as on one hand honestly I am really against teens and girls (under 18-16) in adult stuff, but on the other, I don't find it wrong to erotically appreciate women in their early 20ish or even older that look (intentionally or not) young, cute, and sexy. And also I will include hardcore scenes in my stories. 

Again thanks for your reply and I guess I'll be seeing you around!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 21, 2023 4:10:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brutal_Pastel  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 5:53:03 PM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Originally Posted by: Pushee-Ri Go to Quoted Post
Welcome, have fun in the community and good luck!

I think I speak for everyone here: if you have any questions - keep them coming!

Thank you for your reply and your nice message!

I am sure I will have some questions in the near future as I am still learning to use Daz studio and also I am kinda new to comic making. 

Bumper2  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2023 8:58:20 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)
The 'rotica terms of service are no people under 20. This model looks to be mid 20's trying to look younger. If this is your normal type of model you'll have zero problems here. Happy posting!
thanks 1 user thanked Bumper2 for this useful post.
Brutal_Pastel on 11/23/2023(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:37:19 PM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Originally Posted by: Bumper2 Go to Quoted Post
The 'rotica terms of service are no people under 20. This model looks to be mid 20's trying to look younger. If this is your normal type of model you'll have zero problems here. Happy posting!

Hello there!

I am glad that another person found her look for what I wanted to achieve. And yes this is the normal type of one part of my actors gonna look, even I would say probably she is the youngest looking. I am not interested in going any younger anyway. But the cute and innocent look (inside legal limits) is something that is part of the identity of Brutal Pastel. At least for the Pastel part, most of the models will have that 20ish-30ish year old look that tries to look younger and cute (innocent and edgy sometimes too). As for Brutal part, I will include models who clearly look more mature and dynamic.

Thanks for your time sharing your opinion.

Twisted_Pencil  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 8:01:54 PM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Hi Brutal and welcome.

She looks early twenties to me, a very interesting age, still a tinge of innocence but full of zest, experienced and eager for more...

It's a tough call though and one for the moderators, if they think she looks too young they will let you know.

TP.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
thanks 1 user thanked Twisted_Pencil for this useful post.
Brutal_Pastel on 11/24/2023(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2023 6:45:12 PM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Originally Posted by: Twisted_Pencil Go to Quoted Post
Hi Brutal and welcome.

She looks early twenties to me, a very interesting age, still a tinge of innocence but full of zest, experienced and eager for more...

It's a tough call though and one for the moderators, if they think she looks too young they will let you know.

TP.

Hello TP and nice to meet you. 

Yes, you are absolutely right about early 20ish. Probably one of the best periods in adulthood for many people. 

Last but not least, thank you for your opinion!