Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
calx86  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 9:35:44 AM(UTC)
calx86

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have a character I created via AI that I would like turned into G8F character. There are so many amazing artists on here I wasn't sure who to ask.

If interested please PM me and let me know your price :).

I can update the post tonight when I get home with the pictures.
calx86  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 10:53:33 AM(UTC)
calx86

character

[img=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PVdlwFOyL7ZRRGR9-imlpW-CY3aGibd/view?usp=drivesdk] character2[/img]
matt  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 9:58:37 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Why not give it a shot yourself? The image you posted isn't crazy or anything, and you can find a lot of partial face and body morph packs for 8 and 8.1 both here and at the various other render stores. I'd link to them but that sort of thing is frowned upon in this establishment.

For me, character creation is more enjoyable than rendering or scene creation, and if you do it yourself, you can truly claim it as yours. I don't use out of the box characters, I use the character packs as tools, a starting point to make something that is truly unique and mine alone. 

The body won't be the challenging part, it'll be the face that takes the most time. Look for partial face morph packs that have separate lip, cheek, jaw, chin, etc morphs. Get several, they're usually pretty cheap and they'll give you a lot to play with. You'll spend some time making your girl, but you'll enjoy it and you can claim it as your own. My avatar is a G3 girl that I made quite a few years ago, she's not any one character morph, but many morphs combined to create something unique that exists only on my machine. Try it! I bet you'll enjoy yourself.

calx86  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 10:41:10 PM(UTC)
calx86

The body I can do fairly easily but I've always had trouble with faces. I can create custom characters and morph the face around but as far as copying a face in a picture or creating an exact character replica, I suck at it :/.
matt  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 11:20:05 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: calx86 Go to Quoted Post
The body I can do fairly easily but I've always had trouble with faces. I can create custom characters and morph the face around but as far as copying a face in a picture or creating an exact character replica, I suck at it :/.

For the most part, I suck at it too. But, I have had success with it by being patient and using reference photos from different angles to get the shape that I wanted. You might also try Blender or Hexagon, which are both free, to move the facial mesh around to your liking. You're never good at anything when you first try it.