Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Doc62  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2023 12:30:53 PM(UTC)
Doc62

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Meipe,

I've been using Breastacular for my gf8/8.1 characters for a few months now, and I love it! I have one character that is lactating, and I have been using the milk spurts that are included in Breastacular (v. 1.2 if my README is accurate). However, I want more than just those spurts. I found Milkaiser today and it looks like that offers a lot more than just the milk spurts. I looked at the product images, and I see what look like the same milk spurts that I already have, plus a bunch of nipple rings and such that I don't have a use for (at the moment, anyway).

So that's what leads me to ask for this clarification: is all that Milkaiser adds insofar as milk/lactation is concerned what is already included in v. 1.2?

Oh, and is it safe to assume the g8f version of Milkaiser would work for both g8f & g8.1f?

Thanks for your help, and for such great products!

Also, a marketing suggestion, if I may. I have bought several of your products for g8f, and now you are coming out with the g9f versions. For those of us that own a bunch of your products already, a promotion that allows us to upgrade (i.e., buy the g9 versions) all of them at once (I have Breastacular, CreamCascade, Dicktator, Golden Palace, Jungle Jewels, & Love Profusion) whereby we'd get some sort of "loyal customer" discount would make it a lot easier for me to justify rebuying everything I just bought a few months ago. Any chance this could happen?

Thanks for your time & consideration!

Doc62

Edited by user Monday, November 6, 2023 12:34:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2023 12:33:56 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)

If i correctly remember, Milkaiser spurts are different from the Breastacular ones... (second picture is Breastacular)

About GF8.1 supported: yes.

About the general update: problem is I need to build a new G9 version of all products, so for the moment I just have GP and Dicktator for G9 to offer...

Meipe attached the following image(s):
MainMK_BL.jpg
12_Update 2020.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Doc62 on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Doc62  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2023 6:14:26 PM(UTC)
Doc62

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Thanks for getting back to me. I decided to take a flyer and bought it about 30 minutes after I posted that, and it does have more squirts, for sure, than the one included with Btac. All in all, I love it! Another fantastic product, thanks. I did have one issue, however - I was getting an error that it couldn't find a file named /data/Meipex/Milkaiser/MilkSquirt3_UL_CB/MilkSquirt3_UL_472.dsf and it turns out the folder name was wrong (it was actually contained in MilkSquirt3_UL_BL). Since I run Daz on Linux, I just created a symlink from one to the other to get past that.

As to the marketing question, I'm not ready to go all-in on g9 yet, regardless, so if you get all your products refactored to support g9 at some point and want to run a special, I'll be on that like white on rice. 

-Doc62