Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mco_dev  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2023 5:40:34 PM(UTC)
mco_dev

Hi there, new here.

As the subject suggests I recently bought Breastacular, Fantasy Skins for Genesis 8, and Cluster Bomb, I'm trying to put together an Alien character for a project, and I'm wondering if there is a way to make the Fantasy Skins work with Cluster bomb? Also, I'm having trouble getting skin to apply to it.. even with the materials it comes with

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2023 7:21:08 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

What error messages are you getting when you try to apply it or does it just look off.

I can't remember if Cluster Bomb was ever updated for G8.1 in the main .zip or if you still have to get the updated files from Meipe's Google drive (Links are in Meipe's signature. just look for one of his posts, and follow the link) 

Otherwise if Fantasy Skins uses Base Female UVs it should work, however if it uses a custom shader based materials it may or may not work. The copy Materials scripts works well with Iray Uber and okay with PBRSkin, if the shader is anything else then it may not work. (There is an issue where PBRSkin doesn't have opacity settings so the shells have to use Iray Uber and sometimes it doesn't look right when different shader bases are used on the same figure.)

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
mco_dev on 10/31/2023(UTC)
mco_dev  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2023 9:35:56 PM(UTC)
mco_dev

When I try to apply the material, i get no error messages it just doesnt apply. then when i try to apply the fantasy skin to the cluster bomb it says it cannot because its not fs81 surface.

EDIT: 10-30-2023 // 10:48PM I found the copy materials scripts, im going to try them, and update you..

Edited by user Monday, October 30, 2023 9:49:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mco_dev  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2023 7:36:35 AM(UTC)
mco_dev

THE COPY MATS SCRIPT WORKED!!!! THANK YOU!!!

mco_dev  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2023 8:15:16 PM(UTC)
mco_dev

I have another question about Clusterbomb, there is a option that says "hide shape" in the material sections, so im guessing that would be if i want to one boob or the other to create a custom look ?
i've tried it but it doesnt work, am i supposed to be on any specific tab ?

i've tried having the surfaces tab selected but that doesnt work., not sure what to do, for example if i want to have 4 boobs instead of 6 on a character..
BrotherHades  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2023 8:28:43 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Originally Posted by: mco_dev Go to Quoted Post
I have another question about Clusterbomb, there is a option that says "hide shape" in the material sections, so im guessing that would be if i want to one boob or the other to create a custom look ?
i've tried it but it doesnt work, am i supposed to be on any specific tab ?

i've tried having the surfaces tab selected but that doesnt work., not sure what to do, for example if i want to have 4 boobs instead of 6 on a character..

It will hide the lowest set of boobs, but I can't recall if you need to have Genesis 8 female, or Clusterbomb itself selected when you click on it, also when you click on it do it before you do a lot of morphing on the lowest set of boobs, as if I recall correctly it basically just morphs the lowest boobs with a gone morph, but it won't zero any other morphs out so if you have a shape on the lowest boobs it will stay there, and just get smaller rather than gone. Also after you've done the hide shape their should be a surface option for the shell, to get rid of the lowest nipples.

Sadly it was only set up to where you could get rid of the lowest boobs set, you can't for example keep G8Fs regular boob placement, flatten the middle boobs, and keep lowest set. 

BrotherHades  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2023 8:37:05 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Okay I looked a little closer and the preset you mention is to remove the lower nipples off the shell, so it is applied with the Clusterbomb Shell selected. It looks like to reduce/hide the lower boobs themselves you have to manually apply the morphs to flatten the lower boobs (There are presets to automatically reduce size/hide the boobs included with Milkaiser for Clusterbomb, as well as presets for individual nipples being turned off on the shell) 

Hope this helps