Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gohanf22  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 11:15:33 AM(UTC)
gohanf22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

anyone know how to get breastacular to work where it don't make my model have deflated boobs? my character works fine without it on but soon as i apply the geograft, it turns into a flat tire.

terrancew_hod  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 6:55:24 PM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gohanf22 Go to Quoted Post

anyone know how to get breastacular to work where it don't make my model have deflated boobs? my character works fine without it on but soon as i apply the geograft, it turns into a flat tire.

I believe once you apply the geograft THEN you go back to your Genesis character and apply the morphs found under "Actor/Chest/Breastacular".

The same thing happened when I applied it. I don't think it takes account of any breast morph you've previously applied.

gohanf22  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 7:24:45 PM(UTC)
gohanf22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

yeah i tried that already.  problem is the breast area i converted is using other breast morphs that gen 9 doesn't have yet (ie breast utilities, gen 8 morphs, etc.)

BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2023 1:04:00 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

For Breastacular G9 to work with the changes Daz made with G9. He (and other graft makers) have had to resort to using rigidity maps to get things to fit and work with G9, problem with rigidity maps is it blocks the underlying morphs from transferring/being picked up by the graft. So in order for it to work with other breast morphs Meipe has to build the morphs into the graft, which with third party morphs is problematic.

Breastacular 8 didn't require the extra work (Except for a few characters that required Meipe to create a fix morph to work right) because the way G8F was built didn't require rigidity maps being used just to get the grafts to work, so you had the graft picking up the underlying morphs.

So sadly we're stuck with the morphs Meipe has built into the graft, or made expansion morphs for it to work with.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Meipe on 10/23/2023(UTC)