Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2023 9:34:57 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 95 post(s)

So... guess who treated himself to some new goodies this week? ;)

First of all I'd like to compliment you on Labworks; this is just amazing. Very scary and menacing stuff and yet even better: much more customizable than people might realize at first(?). For example... the colors are easily adjusted if you want to... I went with a story about the "gencup" detecting fluids; if so then the first indicator would turn red, and if it was something white'ish the next indicator would turn green. Easily set up in Daz Studio.

Second...

The labworks packs (<= link to the bundle product page) are said to only work with Poser. Well, I was feeling quite confident about my Daz Studio abilities (and its compatibility with Poser), so I figured I'd just go for it and see what happens next.

I can tell you that it easily works: if you check DS's content library pane, in specific the "Poser formats" section then you'll find the whole lot under: Figures => LABWORKS, and it just works(tm). I got the chemistry set, the large & small equipment and so on and I can easily drag & drop this into Daz Studio without any issue at all.

The only thing standing out is the use of all CAPS but meh...eventually I'm gonna add all this to the smart contents section anyway for easier access :)

Anyway, figured I'd let you know...  you can easily & safely mention that the labworks bundle can also be used within Daz Studio 4.21. As mentioned: people only need to check the content library pane.

Hope this could help, and thanks for coming up with all this awesomeness!

thanks 1 user thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
ContentModerator on 10/1/2023(UTC)
davo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2023 9:55:58 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Hi ZenMaster!
I'm very glad you like the Labworks 2 stuff. Thank you for your kind words. I'll have it's expansion pack out soon.
I did a "legacy" conversion of the original Labworks sets (most of them are out just prior to labworks 2 core) that are now fully DazStudio native. I have yet a couple more of them to release.

Cheers,
Davo
thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 1/25/2024(UTC)