Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fluffybutt  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2023 3:53:22 PM(UTC)
Fluffybutt

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I posted about this earlier, but I figure stoking the fire with a new post can’t hurt.

Renderotica is awash with gens and morphs that make big, big, huge, giant, mega-monster cocks. Honestly, it’s been done to death and I’ve never been a fan of renders that show a guy (or Futa girl) with a barge pole between their legs.

How about something for those who want to go a different direction?

I want a set of morphs, preferably for the G9 gens, but a separate item would work also.

I want to be able to make micro-penises for my shemale characters that don’t look bizarre because the morphs are too scrunched at the extreme lower end of the size spectrum.

I want morphs to create castrated characters who have no testicles at all. Not bunched up or hermaphrodite, but cut off smooth—with/without scar options a plus!

Finally, I want an Androgyny morph for G9 that can be used to show a seamless M2F transition for G9. I can’t believe that this lang after the G9 release—the first release since Genesis that has M and F morphs in one character—that no one has made a Gen morph to work with it.

Thanks.
thanks 1 user thanked Fluffybutt for this useful post.
funfun92 on 11/27/2023(UTC)
funfun92  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2023 4:50:55 PM(UTC)
funfun92

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)

All, or any, of this would be great! Castration and penectomy scars would be especially welcome.

thanks 1 user thanked funfun92 for this useful post.
Fluffybutt on 12/1/2023(UTC)