Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
atsev86  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2023 4:12:49 AM(UTC)
atsev86

I downloaded Legacy Davo Cannibal Kitchen Expansion 1 and installed it to C:\Users\nelso\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Freeone_LgcyDavo_Cannibal_Ktchn_Exp1.

Everything showes up in the Daz directory but when I try to load an item it can't seem to find the runtime and data subdirectories? What did I do wrong?

Twisted_Pencil  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2023 7:34:28 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Hi Atsev86,

I'm just guessing here but it seems likely to be a path missalignment, you need to match up the paths in the zip with the paths in your 'My Library' folder.

There are "data" and "runtime" folders in the My Library path and in the zip there will be "data" (if it's a DS format product) and "runtime" folders, files need to be copied from the zip to the appropriate place in the My Library path.

I don't know the product but if there is a "Content" folder in the zip this can cause a missallignment if you just expand the whole zip to My Library.

Davo usually includes full instructions in his product so take a look at the documents. There is a also a guide on installing legacy content off the main page of the CGBytes store.

Hope this helps.
TP.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
Hamer66  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2023 1:20:57 PM(UTC)
Hamer66

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Do you also have Legacy Davo Cannibal Kitchen Core Daz Studio?

It is required for the expansion. If it is not installed it might explain the missing files.