Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Doc62  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2023 11:30:13 PM(UTC)
Doc62

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

To anyone that may be interested, I have spent the last few days trying various approaches to applying physics to the motion of my g8.1f's Breastacular-enhanced breasts, and everything I've tried has failed to yield a reasonable result.

My first attempt was the BreastJig product from *deleted*. I believe I followed the creator's instructions, but yet, all I see is that they sag - there is no realistic movement when she walks, jumps, etc.

My next attempt was to purchase the HS dForce Hip and Breast V2 product from the Daz store. Much like my first attempt, the breasts sagged (they're big, so in and of itself, that's not unreasonable), but they do not move in any natural way during any motions I put her through. Even worse, that add-on doesn't seem at all compatible with Brestacular such that after running the dForce simulation, my g8f has four breasts, and the surface textures from Breatacular/Shell are not properly copied to the new, saggy breasts, so they are completely unusable at that point. I've attached an image to show this less than optimal result.

My third attempt, which is the only one that yielded anything even approximating a realistic result, is to do a keyframe animation and manually move the left & right pectorals, breasts, and nipples to what seems like the proper position based on the character's motion. That's all well and good, but it is very time-consuming.

If you read this and have any suggestions as to other products to try that might save lots of work for me or any other of Meipe's customers, we'd really appreciate it.

Or perhaps Meipe would consider creating a Breastacular Physics package as an additional product? If so, I volunteer to test & debug! :-)

Edited by moderator Friday, July 28, 2023 5:37:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

Doc62 attached the following image(s):
hsdfbv2-textureIssue2.png
thanks 1 user thanked Doc62 for this useful post.
Meipe on 8/7/2023(UTC)
TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2023 2:15:57 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hmm...can't say exactly...(like seriously, legitimately, literally CAN NOT say), but you might try searching for some kind of SPRING actions, or PHYSICS' packages built for exactly what you are attempting to do. Extra large breast may require additional bone rigging and weight mapping.
You may also want to possibly consider an animations package here at Renderotica... the bestest store on the web, and see if you like any premade breast animations.
Hope this T o S compliant post was able to help you on your journey.
thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Doc62 on 8/2/2023(UTC)
Doc62  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2023 4:46:21 PM(UTC)
Doc62

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

As it happens, I found a rather DYNAMIC package that really makes the breasts SPRINGy, if you catch my meaning. Still playing with it, but best result thus far, and works perfectly with Breastacular.

Thanks!

TheBitterGent  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2023 9:57:44 PM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Right on.
Good deal.
Glad you found a package that can also work on SOFT BODIES, I hope compares to your expectations.
thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Doc62 on 8/3/2023(UTC)