Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GroundSpyder  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 9:16:26 AM(UTC)
GroundSpyder

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello. Whenever I use a variety of parameters on G9 Golden Palace, then save it as a custom morph parameter, it works initially in the scene. It scales from 0 - 100% properly, but soon as I go to a new scene or merge my current scene with a new one the morph has no effect. It does the same thing if I close daz then reopen the saved scene, the morph is there, it just does nothing.

Any advice? This works fine for general model morphs and Breastacular morphs. 

Let me know if you need images or other supporting evidence. 

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 12:45:35 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)
GroundSpyder  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 2:10:21 PM(UTC)
GroundSpyder

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
Did you try to save your parameter as a morph asset (save as->support asset->morph asset)?

Yes I have saved the morph asset and verified it created files on the file system. The morphs persist though closing DAZ and reopening them, the ones that deal with GP9 just dont do anything.

ezvids  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2023 11:30:09 PM(UTC)
ezvids

Golden palace for Genesis 8 vagina is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for vagina, and storming the palace for Genesis 8 as well is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) to place the vagina. It only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina. I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post  or add (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for Genesis 8 female so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..

Edited by user Thursday, July 13, 2023 7:48:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TheBitterGent  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 1:46:20 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ezvids Go to Quoted Post

Golden palace for Genesis 8 vagina is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for vagina, and storming the palace for Genesis 8 as well is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) to place the vagina. It only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina. I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post  or add (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for Genesis 8 female so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..

I just refreshed and re-downloaded download files for GP for G8F. The Graft is there. The shell is there. Double check your download or install.

Storming the Palace is a shaping morphs expansion for the GP graft. There's no additional genital graft included, nor is there supposed to be. Attach gloves to G8, pose G8 fingers into GP hole. Collide with gloves, hole go around fingers.

thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC)
GroundSpyder  
#6 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 5:01:05 AM(UTC)
GroundSpyder

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
Did you try to save your parameter as a morph asset (save as->support asset->morph asset)?

Meipe, I have found a workaround at least. The issue only presents itself when I am making the morph at the actor level. If I instead make the morph by going to a new scene, only loading GP9, then making the property as a subset of GP9 and saving it, then it always works. 

thanks 2 users thanked GroundSpyder for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC), TheBitterGent on 7/16/2023(UTC)