Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
S1020  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2023 5:37:04 AM(UTC)
S1020

Sometimes, okay, often. I have a specific measurement in mind for a character's dick. Whether it's a realistic 6.5" -7", or a totally ridiculous 22"+. The problem is, there's no way to actually tell dick size aside from just guessing based on eyeballing proportions, which I'm not really good at. If anything like this exists, I haven't seen it here. Is it a lack of demand or the difficulty of making something like it? A Measure Metrics for Dictator would be ideal if it's possible, especially V3+ since I'm haven't even started building my library of Genesis 9 assets yet.
kanshinin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2023 9:04:11 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)

I don't remember where or how I found it (may have been on *deleted*), but SpyroRue has a set of length measure tools, including 12"-24"...My thought is you'd want to get the penis to stick out straight, apply the ruler and adjust to meet your needs.  While not 100% accurate, it might get you closer to the actual length.  Just a thought

saintmichael95  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 2, 2023 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
saintmichael95

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you have measure metrics you can actually do this pretty easily.

First create several measurements and name them whatever you want (I usually put a number in front to organize them)

https://i.redgifs.com/i/lostrightxenurusunicinctus.jpg

https://i.redgifs.com/i/youngplasticamericanrobin.jpg

Tailor Tape 1 “01 Cock Anchor” – This will be the base for measuring the penis. Place the tailer tape at the base of the penis almost touching the stomach. You don’t have to set this to measure anything.

Tailor Tape 2 “02 Cock Girth” – Pretty self explanatory. This I usually put over the “shaft 4” node of futalicious (or dictator) genitalia. Set it to measure the “Futalicious Genitalia” node.

Next I make two tape measures for the length of the penis so that the measurement will be accurate even for bent, curved, or flaccid penises.

Tape Measure 1 “01 Cock Length 1” The first one I just copy and paste the transformation (not the rotation) of the cock girth tailor tape to put it in the middle of the cock over the shaft 4 node, but you can also just move it manually. Set it to measure the Cock Anchor tailor Tape. This gives us the first half of the penis length.

Tape Measure 2 “04 Cock Length 2” The second I copy the first’s position and them just move it out to the end of the glans until it’s just touching it. Set it to measure Cock length 1, giving us our second half of the cock length.

Compound Measure – “05 Cock Total Length” Finally select both cock lengths and create a compound measure. This will add the two measurements for a total measurement.

Finally it’s time to start parenting the different measurements to ensure they follow the penis pose. I do this last because if you parent them as you create them, it makes it difficult to locate them when you go to parent them.

01 Cock Anchor gets parented to either the Root or Shaft 1 nodes of futalicious genitalia. Whichever the tailor tape sits over more.

02 Cock Girth gets parented to Shaft 4

03 cock length 1 gets parented to shaft 4 as well

04 cock length 2 gets parented to shaft 7

The Total length measurement can just be parented to futalicious genitalia

You can even save this as a wearable preset (select only futalicious/dictator genitalia) and apply it to your characters and you won't have to go through this whole process again.

I hope this helps.

S1020  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 4:58:43 AM(UTC)
S1020

Wow, that's this really helped so much. I had no idea I could set custom measurements. I fee kinda dumb now. I'll definitely be bookmarking this in case I forget how to do it in the future.
timnaas  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2023 10:55:41 AM(UTC)
timnaas

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I usually use a cylinder primitive with-in Daz....
Set the dia. for the girth and length to how-ever long you want.
And place the base of the cylinder at base of the shaft and stomach meet.
Twisted_Pencil  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2023 5:46:53 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)

Originally Posted by: timnaas Go to Quoted Post
I usually use a cylinder primitive with-in Daz....
Set the dia. for the girth and length to how-ever long you want.
And place the base of the cylinder at base of the shaft and stomach meet.

Good call, I use a set of stacked cubes of alternate colors as basic measure to ensure prop / figure proportions are correct in scenes.

TP.

I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.