Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TGCooper  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2023 5:46:46 AM(UTC)
TGCooper

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I would love a collection of characters making gestures suggesting sex acts like eating someone out (making a shape with hands and flicking tongue), masturbation, ...etc... Or, does anyone know where I can find this?

davo  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2023 7:12:05 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
I think the first thing people will ask is what figures you want these for, example.. g8f, g8m, g9f, g9m etc. Is this daz studio, poser, etc?
Optika  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2023 1:00:35 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
The closest thing available IMO: https://www.daz3d.com/ru...-and-poses-for-m6-and-v6

Apart from that davo's right, you should specify what figures you would want those poses/gestures for. The above are G3 but there are converters out there to convert to G8/G9 easily.
BoobsAcademy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2023 3:30:20 PM(UTC)
BoobsAcademy

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 34 post(s)

Originally Posted by: TGCooper Go to Quoted Post

I would love a collection of characters making gestures suggesting sex acts like eating someone out (making a shape with hands and flicking tongue), masturbation, ...etc... Or, does anyone know where I can find this?

I have a product, called "Starving Pussies 1". It contains suggesting poses but not especially with hand gestures and tongue play.

TGCooper  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2023 10:21:58 PM(UTC)
TGCooper

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
I think the first thing people will ask is what figures you want these for, example.. g8f, g8m, g9f, g9m etc. Is this daz studio, poser, etc?

Thanks. Genesis 8 male and female would be perfect, but it seems like I am, as usual, living on the fringes.

TGCooper  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2023 10:22:51 PM(UTC)
TGCooper

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post
The closest thing available IMO: https://www.daz3d.com/ru...-and-poses-for-m6-and-v6

Apart from that davo's right, you should specify what figures you would want those poses/gestures for. The above are G3 but there are converters out there to convert to G8/G9 easily.

Thanks. I may invest in that converter, or just make the poses myself!

Optika  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2023 5:15:49 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
My bad. Those poses I've linked are for V6/M6 - so actually Genesis 2. But as said, there are converters (from Zev0 and RiversoftArt especially) which do the job. Or take a look into the Bone Minion from RiversoftArt. With this you can apply older generation poses directly to G8 without need to convert them upfront.
Fluffybutt  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2023 12:30:04 PM(UTC)
Fluffybutt

I was looking for the same thing a few days ago. G8 M and F for DAZ would be perfect.
Pushee-Ri  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2023 8:23:28 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)

The problem with such things is: either you get poses, but they may not correspond to the poses you want ... or you only get (hand) gestures, for which you then have to create the corresponding poses. Another problem: for some gestures / poses you only need one hand (e.g. giving s.o. a bird), for others 2 hands (e.g. vulgar gesture for tribing) ... and for some additionally facial expressions / tongues or whatever. If you have a little patience, you can check out the promos of my next project but one (the next one is also about poses, but not the one you want). The gesture project (GF8 / GF8.1) will possibly be released at the end of this week.

Edited by user Monday, June 26, 2023 8:25:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Stupid spelling mistake corrected - too hot here in Germany ....

thanks 1 user thanked Pushee-Ri for this useful post.
BoobsAcademy on 6/26/2023(UTC)