Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PsyberSkald  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2023 6:35:46 AM(UTC)
PsyberSkald

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I know this was asked around 6-7 months ago, but with the release of the new Golden Palace, was curious if you had any updates on any G9 work.

I love (and own) your G8 stuff, and hope that we can start seeing some G9 items soon.

Thanks!

~ Psyberskald

UserPostedImage
Thunder-3D  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2023 2:44:05 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PsyberSkald Go to Quoted Post

I know this was asked around 6-7 months ago, but with the release of the new Golden Palace, was curious if you had any updates on any G9 work.

I love (and own) your G8 stuff, and hope that we can start seeing some G9 items soon.

Thanks!

~ Psyberskald

I've been learning some new skills the last few months and I'm currently finishing sweat/dramatic drops and hope to have that and baby oil ready for release this month.

I promised another update once GP-G9 was done and I'm following through on that. It will be a 2 phase update. First I will be removing the Feb '23 update from the store and replacing that with a reminder product with some free poses to let you guys know that there's a new update to download from your library. That update will add GP/Btacular/Dtator support for G9, as well as roll all the Feb '23 updates into the original product downloads instead of being a separate product.

The 2nd Phase update I'm keeping a bit hush, but it's a huge boost to the appearance of droplets that will mean quite a lot of map conversion for me, and may increase the file sizes a bit, but the results in Beta are blowing my mind. The new map format I'm using is finally giving the refraction and realism I was chasing for years, and I can't wait to start teasing images of it.

I want to finish these updates and promised products first, hopefully by the end of July, and then I'm very excited to get some new poses done for G8-8.1-9 including new expressions :D

I do apologize for the wait, without going into detail I've had some health issues in the family that have taken a lot of my focus the last couple of months, but everything appears to have worked out well, so I'm very excited to get back to work on a huge backlog of ideas for the 2nd half of '23. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 6/10/2023(UTC)
Akirael  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2023 4:48:47 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

~ Psyberskald

I've been learning some new skills the last few months and I'm currently finishing sweat/dramatic drops and hope to have that and baby oil ready for release this month.

I promised another update once GP-G9 was done and I'm following through on that. It will be a 2 phase update. First I will be removing the Feb '23 update from the store and replacing that with a reminder product with some free poses to let you guys know that there's a new update to download from your library. That update will add GP/Btacular/Dtator support for G9, as well as roll all the Feb '23 updates into the original product downloads instead of being a separate product.

The 2nd Phase update I'm keeping a bit hush, but it's a huge boost to the appearance of droplets that will mean quite a lot of map conversion for me, and may increase the file sizes a bit, but the results in Beta are blowing my mind. The new map format I'm using is finally giving the refraction and realism I was chasing for years, and I can't wait to start teasing images of it.

I want to finish these updates and promised products first, hopefully by the end of July, and then I'm very excited to get some new poses done for G8-8.1-9 including new expressions :D

I do apologize for the wait, without going into detail I've had some health issues in the family that have taken a lot of my focus the last couple of months, but everything appears to have worked out well, so I'm very excited to get back to work on a huge backlog of ideas for the 2nd half of '23. :)

I hope it will be able to beat this. ;)

Akirael attached the following image(s):
Messed up delivery.png
Thunder-3D  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2023 1:49:40 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

~ Psyberskald

I hope it will be able to beat this. ;)

From that distance it will look similar but with a little more "sparkle". Up close the drops have far more definition and more pronounced refraction. :)

Sweat/Dramatic Drops and Baby Oil will show up first with the new material method, and then the update for the wetness packs will show up soon after!