Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ChupaCabra555  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2023 6:57:44 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Don't know what is the best place to ask this, but here seems as good as any other.

Does anyone know of an application that can make the breasts/testicls look as if they are glowing from the inside, or the penis to have veins that glow?

*deleted*

Edited by moderator Monday, February 6, 2023 1:41:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

ChupaCabra555 attached the following image(s):
mighty_endowed_glowing__nude__by_blindanubis_dfoigce-fullview.jpg
barretxiii-339773-Radiation_Hazard.jpg
Pushee-Ri  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 2:43:24 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Hi Chupa,

based on my experience, I would say: in Daz / 3D this is probably not possible. I did a quick test with a light emitting sphere that I placed in the mesh of the model - but all I got was a red glow that didn't look that illuminating.

Sure - with a lot of 2D post-processing (Gimp, Photoshop, etc.) you can get effects like the ones shown above ... but I think that's not what you're looking for.

Sorry not to have better info
thanks 1 user thanked Pushee-Ri for this useful post.
ChupaCabra555 on 2/7/2023(UTC)
ChupaCabra555  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 11:59:58 PM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Originally Posted by: rollemops Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chupa,

based on my experience, I would say: in Daz / 3D this is probably not possible. I did a quick test with a light emitting sphere that I placed in the mesh of the model - but all I got was a red glow that didn't look that illuminating.

Sure - with a lot of 2D post-processing (Gimp, Photoshop, etc.) you can get effects like the ones shown above ... but I think that's not what you're looking for.

Sorry not to have better info

First thing I tried as well, but it didn't look right.

I have at least one product that has produced a similar effect, but its on an entirely separate prop, called Chthonic Realm Environment Kit at Daz3D (no links, learned that lesson ^_^)

There is one other product I have that is close.  A 'monster' morph called Alien Queen for Genesis 8 Female that gives the entire body a subtle glow.  I may try to modify this texture (or commission a professional to do it for me) to get this effect (and maybe just place that 'rock' inside the testicles to see if it can give me the effect as well ^_^

ChupaCabra555 attached the following image(s):
chthonicrealmenvironmentkit10daz3d.jpg
Alien Queen for Genesis 8 Female.jpg
Pushee-Ri  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 1:22:21 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Hi Chupa,

I'm just not getting on with promo images for a new project, so I quickly tried something with GF8: Although most regions and body parts are provided with texture maps, "Emission Color" is free of maps ... and that would be the setting you need for lighting the breasts. I created a new map: black where no light should be emitted, white where something should shine. There are simply two white blurred areas where the breasts are.

My quick attempt shows the breasts glowing enormously ... but I think that can be changed with better settings and a better map. If you know a bit about image editing, you may be able to save money and do the thing yourself - it's really just a black and white mask.

Unfortunately I can't upload a picture, but if you're interested I might be able to upload something to my website.

Bye!
ChupaCabra555 on 2/7/2023(UTC)
ChupaCabra555  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 10:42:52 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

If you are willing to share your website, I'll check it out.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can do what you described (new info to me, but Google should help with that)
Pushee-Ri  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 12:29:38 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Hello,

Shortly before closing time (I live in Germany) here some info. As I said, it is a quick test ... but perhaps a good starting point.

Below you can see first the map and then a result (no other light in the scene, only the breasts).

I created a second map and left the nipples exposed. The result you see as the last image. The last image also shows the settings: Surface pane, Torso Surface selected and Emission Setting. When you click on the arrow, you can select a map for Emission. After loading the map you can change the color (click between the values to get a Color Picker Dialog).

You can download the Maps and experiment with them (if you like to).

Here is a link to a temporary folder:
http://d1a.de/psr/temp/

Maybe this will bring you a little further in your project.
ChupaCabra555 on 2/8/2023(UTC)
ChupaCabra555  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2023 3:30:40 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Actually, this seems very much what I was looking for, Thanks! ^_^

From here I can play around with it to get the effect I'm looking for.
Pushee-Ri  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2023 7:06:21 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

That's a good thing.

If you run into a problem, just ask - either here or by PM. You can also open the readme file of one of my projects (Pushee-Ri) and send me an email.
ChupaCabra555 on 2/8/2023(UTC)