Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
[email protected]  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2023 2:11:12 AM(UTC)
mrhenley@yahoo.com

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi, fellow art lovers. I have had DAZ Studio for a long time but just got serious about it recently. I have Blender, Z Brush, and Photoshop. I haven't worked with Blender or Z Brush yet, and am still learning. I am fair with Photoshop. I have several of the Anatomically Correct figures and I really like the looks of some of the Celebrity Series. I suppose I am like a lot of people though, and get Golden Palace and other apps, because I don't like the Genitals on most of them. I have AC Paige, and I love the overall look, but want to give a nicer looking pussy and asshole. Of course, the AC figures seem limited in being able to do this. So, I got GP and I think it's a great program, but I can't get it installed or use it. The instructions, I think might be aimed at a more advance user than I. I used DAZ Install Manger, and it seemed to load GP just fine. But I am stuck on how to use it! I would appreciate any advice or guidance. It would be great if there were a detailed, step by step guide to installing and morphing the various "Goodies".  Anything that anyone can suggest will be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks Mike.

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2023 1:50:36 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Purchase Product
Download Product Zip Folder
Extract Files from Zip Folder
Move or Copy Extracted Files under Content or Library (ie: Data, People ... , Runtime) to your Library Folder. (Merging with exsisting)
Open Daz Studio
Use the Content Tab (Usually on the Left of the Viewport) and in the file structure navigate to Daz Content / People /Genesis 8 Female / Anatomy / Golden Palace
With the Genesis 8 Figure selected in the scene load The GP Graft (the Mesh), Run the Mat Copy (the UV texture color), And Load the GP Shell (a detailed paint layer over the mesh) .
If the the GP Shell is white Select the Shell and run the Shell Fixer Script (if other shells are also being used in the scene the Shell Fixer Script may have to be run on them as well).
Use the presets provided to shape the Graft, OR shape and pose the graft using the dials under the Parameters, Shaping, or Posing Tabs (Usually in the bottom right third of Daz Studio by Default)
Youtube is a good source for visual Daz Studio tutorials (WP Guru is a great start).

Happy Rendering.
thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 1/31/2023(UTC)
[email protected]  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2023 2:49:37 AM(UTC)
mrhenley@yahoo.com

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Dear Bitter. Thanks for the quick reply. I just saw it, and will use your kind advice soon. I will post updates as I (hopefully) progress. Forums are great places to find help when one has poor luck with the published guidelines. And folks like you, who are happy to share their knowledge and insights are what makes it Great. Again, Thanks  Mike

thanks 1 user thanked [email protected] for this useful post.
TheBitterGent on 1/27/2023(UTC)