Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pushee-Ri  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2023 10:56:36 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)

Now that my first pictures are in the gallery and the first projects have survived the review process, I would like to introduce myself.

Please don't be surprised by my two names. When I registered here ("rollemops"), it was more for shopping than for publishing.

I would like to provide you with projects and - when I have time - with pictures for the gallery. I have two main themes for which I create projects / images:

A) slipped and stripped 3D clothes
In the virtual world (3D and photo shoots) I like semi-naked erotic, softcore or hardcore images (without humiliation, degradation or violence!). You can use my projects like "theBriefs" or "theWinterCombo" (more coming soon) to create your own render images. When possible, I also try to create my projects in a PG version so that people who are bothered by adult material can create normal scenes or "erotic light" images.

My second main theme (inspired by photo shoots in the virtual world) is

B) Bodily fluids

My approach to this topic is to provide you with projects that are neither model-, version- or gender-bound, nor do they contain objects with fixed, preset positions - as I did with "Cum 4 All". Even with this somewhat "moister" topic, I don't like degradation, humiliation or disgust at all. For connoisseurs: rather spermania or vipissy than GGG or other crude stuff ... or in short: I like the softer aspect of hardcore ;-)

If you have comments or questions, you can ask them here. I have turned on the "notification" option so that you (hopefully) don't have to wait too long for answers.

Sorry for all the words here - but that's me:

Pushee-Ri

Oxidation1988  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2023 12:40:27 PM(UTC)
Oxidation1988

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Tried the Cum4All and was rather impressed. Only had to really adjust the size and the opacity because I felt it was too white but you made this rather easy to use. Thanks for the upload, 5 star.

Pushee-Ri  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 1:11:33 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Thank you very, very much for all - your comment, the purchase and the stars!

I had problems deciding on a size for the shapes: rather something more normal ... or something better viewable. I chose the "better visible" option because no one would have been able to find normal sized shapes in the viewport ;-)

I am also pleased that you managed to adapt the white to your wishes and ideas!

Good luck ... and happy rendering!
thanks 1 user thanked Pushee-Ri for this useful post.
Oxidation1988 on 1/4/2023(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2023 8:02:42 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Would you mind discussing what your "Cum 4 all" product does? I was interested in it, but the description really didn't describe what it is (dforce props, a geo shell, iray decals, etc.) or what makes it's so different than the others. I know one of the promo images looked like a blown up string of cum on the model and the proportions seemed out of whack. So all that made me hesitant to buy it.
Oxidation1988  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2023 8:18:43 AM(UTC)
Oxidation1988

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Would you mind discussing what your "Cum 4 all" product does? I was interested in it, but the description really didn't describe what it is (dforce props, a geo shell, iray decals, etc.) or what makes it's so different than the others. I know one of the promo images looked like a blown up string of cum on the model and the proportions seemed out of whack. So all that made me hesitant to buy it.

It's deforce. When you loaded in the prop you scale it to the size you want and where you want it. Then parameter tab will have morphs, one set is before deforce, the other after. Get a shape you like then deforce it, do the after morphs if you want then apply the shader to it. The shader is labeled A,B,C,D and so forth, choose the shader for the prop. So Prop A uses shader A.

Pushee-Ri  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2023 12:01:10 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

@Oxidation1988:

Thanks a lot for your great explanation :-)

@SnarltheWerewolf:

I have just seen your comment via email notification (I worked all day on a new project). Oxidation1988 gave a very good explanation, so it is difficult to say anything new now. Maybe that:

The advantage of "Cum 4 All" is that it can be freely positioned and is Genesis version and gender neutral. You can really drop on anything: from your favourite model to geometry primitives ... or if you like, on an imported T Rex model ;-)

Have you already visited the free online manual? There you will find some more information ... and a "Getting Started" section on how to use "Cum 4 All". You can find the URL in the poduct description, in the readme.txt ... or here:

http://d1a.de/psr/cum4all/

Thank you very much for your interest!
Oxidation1988 on 1/7/2023(UTC)
Oxidation1988  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2023 4:39:13 PM(UTC)
Oxidation1988

If you ever make another one or extend this product maybe consider having more presets for wet effects? :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next ^_^

Pushee-Ri  
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2023 12:56:56 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Hi Oxidation1988,

I'm working hard on related things .... but there are other projects (slipped and take off clothes) that are further ahead in the queue.

But some "wet" stuff will come. Promise!

Have a nice day!
Oxidation1988 on 1/8/2023(UTC)
Pushee-Ri  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2023 11:43:35 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

About a month ago, my first projects passed revisions and were published. Time to thank everyone who bought, liked or commented on my work:

!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Your financial and idealistic support shows me that I am on the right track with my topics :-)

A little preview of things to come:

Slipped and Take Off Clothes
I'm working hard on several projects - some of them are really hot. Unfortunately, it all takes a lot of time if it's going to be really good. I hope to be able to present new projects to you at the beginning of February.

Fluids
Unfortunately, I messed up a really big project. It was supposed to be a kind of "wet" construction kit ... until I realised that combined 3D objects don't look as one whole (even if they use the same material). The whole thing looked really stupid and is - from my point of view - not usable. Too bad!

I still have to think about it, but maybe I will give away some parts of the "construction kit" for free.

Misc.
I have / am working on some ideas - some of them for fun PG projects (that also have to do with clothes). But the next release will probably be a free addon for the "XP Body" object of my "theBriefs" project.

Blog
Yeah... I'm thinking about creating a blog. Then I can better inform you about new developments. There are just a few questions to be answered (and I should finally create an avatar).

That's it for today! Once again, thank you all for your support!
Oxidation1988 on 1/24/2023(UTC)
Oxidation1988  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2023 7:33:52 AM(UTC)
Oxidation1988

Originally Posted by: rollemops Go to Quoted Post
About a month ago, my first projects passed revisions and were published. Time to thank everyone who bought, liked or commented on my work:

!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Your financial and idealistic support shows me that I am on the right track with my topics :-)

A little preview of things to come:

Slipped and Take Off Clothes
I'm working hard on several projects - some of them are really hot. Unfortunately, it all takes a lot of time if it's going to be really good. I hope to be able to present new projects to you at the beginning of February.

Fluids
Unfortunately, I messed up a really big project. It was supposed to be a kind of "wet" construction kit ... until I realised that combined 3D objects don't look as one whole (even if they use the same material). The whole thing looked really stupid and is - from my point of view - not usable. Too bad!

I still have to think about it, but maybe I will give away some parts of the "construction kit" for free.

Misc.
I have / am working on some ideas - some of them for fun PG projects (that also have to do with clothes). But the next release will probably be a free addon for the "XP Body" object of my "theBriefs" project.

Blog
Yeah... I'm thinking about creating a blog. Then I can better inform you about new developments. There are just a few questions to be answered (and I should finally create an avatar).

That's it for today! Once again, thank you all for your support!

Well you be making any Gen 9 stuff or sticking to 8.1 on the clothes stuff?

Pushee-Ri  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2023 10:56:18 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Hi Oxidation1988,

I will also do stuff for GF9 - but at the moment I still have a few GF8 projects. It would also be too boring for me to do briefs for G8 and then for G9.

Maybe I will create the GF9 clothing as a PG version - i.e. with a little less nudity in words and pictures, with some not so offensive poses .... but certainly with the same field of application as the adult GF8 versions.
Oxidation1988 on 1/24/2023(UTC)