Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SillyPokes  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 9:18:15 AM(UTC)
SillyPokes

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi!

I've been fiddling around with it and couldn't for the life of me understand why the lips would invert sides. 

After looking around, trying to fix it, I ended up scaling down a character preset from 1 to 0.60, it fixed it.

So I guess what my question is, do anyone know or could guide me in a direction on how I might be able to fix this, so the character preset can stay as it was supposed to without creating the issue from picture 1 ?

BrimstoneOmega  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2022 1:59:34 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)
You need to adjust the rigging of your GP prop to that of your custom-morphed character. Sounds intense, but it's pretty easy.

From the Tools menu on the top bar, select Joint Editor. Right click in the scene your GP with the tool active. From the dropdown menu select Adjust Rigging To Shape.

Now deselect everything that isn't part of GP (hip, thigh, default) on both the left and right menus. There's not much to deselect, like 5 or 6 things between the two sides, then hit ok, or apply or whatever it is.

That should help.
thanks 2 users thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
Akirael on 12/23/2022(UTC), Meipe on 12/24/2022(UTC)
SillyPokes  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2022 5:01:05 AM(UTC)
SillyPokes

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post
You need to adjust the rigging of your GP prop to that of your custom-morphed character. Sounds intense, but it's pretty easy.

From the Tools menu on the top bar, select Joint Editor. Right click in the scene your GP with the tool active. From the dropdown menu select Adjust Rigging To Shape.

Now deselect everything that isn't part of GP (hip, thigh, default) on both the left and right menus. There's not much to deselect, like 5 or 6 things between the two sides, then hit ok, or apply or whatever it is.

That should help.

Thanks a lot! It was just as simple as you instructed. THanks for teaching me something, merry christmas ! (:

thanks 1 user thanked SillyPokes for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 12/23/2022(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2022 11:17:32 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: SillyPokes Go to Quoted Post

Thanks a lot! It was just as simple as you instructed. THanks for teaching me something, merry christmas ! (:

You're very welcome! Merry Christmas to you as well!