Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Omega96  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2022 1:16:34 AM(UTC)
Omega96

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

When I apply Cocky Clackers, any sort of posing (either through the morph section or manually per bone) causes distortion at the base like in the following image.

https://imgur.com/bDG3K0w https://imgur.com/bDG3K0w https://i.imgur.com/bDG3K0w.jpg

What am I doing wrong? Does anyone know how to fix this to get a more natural bend? I've tried individually removing morphs (even hidden ones) and nothing seems to fix it except removing Cocky Clackers all together which I obviously don't want to do. :(

Edited by user Thursday, December 1, 2022 1:20:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mrBill  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2022 10:14:53 PM(UTC)
mrBill

I do like the increased mesh detail of the balls region when using the Cocky Clackers,but I've also noticed some deformation of the Cocky Clackers version Futalicious when making a flaccid posed.

I tend to shorten the length of the Futalicious shaft when I use it, and use these morph/pose dial settings to achieve a flaccid pecker:

Shaft Shorten 1: 80%
Shaft Shorten 2: 30%
Shaft Bend Curve 1: -0.5
Shaft Up-Down: -0.5

Doing so results in some deformation creating a kink at the base of the shaft, mainly centered around the bone named Shaft 1. When using vanilla Futalicious 3.2, the deformation is not nearly as pronounced.

I've attached a wire textured image with the deformed zone circled in red.

mrBill attached the following image(s):
cockClackerPenisRootDeformation.jpg
-Tzek4-  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2022 11:00:21 PM(UTC)
-Tzek4-

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
i thought about what causes that and checked the mesh of what cocky clackers actually encompasses on the entire thing and its mesh stretches around the shaft, my guess is you need to do the simulation with dforce to remove the more egregious crinkles as the sim will pull and flatten out those spots....
Omega96  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 1:43:41 PM(UTC)
Omega96

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I found an alright interim solution.

Select the "Shaft 1" bone of Cocky Clackers, go to the Joint Editor in the Tool Settings tab. Click over to "Bulges" and under "XBulgeLeft," dial "Pos" from -16 to -10.

This gives more natural bends when the Futalicious shaft is posed all the way down and I haven't noticed a big change elsewhere, so I think it just softens the deformation.