Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billyben  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 10:30:33 PM(UTC)
billyben

Was thanked: 1504 time(s) in 1278 post(s)

There is only so much you can do with the DAZ anatomical elements even with morph pack add ons.  Sledgehammer fired the first salvo with G9FenGen but we need some plugs to stick in the socket (need a few more sockets too).  Hopefully G9 versions of the vendors male & female gens will be in testing soon.

Bill
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused
thanks 2 users thanked billyben for this useful post.
grimologist on 11/30/2022(UTC), sunia32 on 12/13/2022(UTC)
wurger  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2022 12:06:47 AM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Originally Posted by: billyben Go to Quoted Post

There is only so much you can do with the DAZ anatomical elements even with morph pack add ons.  Sledgehammer fired the first salvo with G9FenGen but we need some plugs to stick in the socket (need a few more sockets too).  Hopefully G9 versions of the vendors male & female gens will be in testing soon.

Straight up. Girl needs nips, too. And real bend morphs.

Edited by user Friday, December 2, 2022 1:40:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cilla  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2022 5:53:31 AM(UTC)
Cilla

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)

I don't like the meat grinder look.  Plastic surgeons are great, upper & lower at least in my life experience.  My hope is that Eroticalist will make a G9 gen.  I wonder if "Legacy UVs for Genesis 9: Genesis 3, 8, and 8.1 Female" would allow Eroticalist's wet & puffy piece work on G9.  Haven't tried yet.  I don't like any G9 breast morphs from Daz. I did mention I love a talented plastic surgeon.  I'm going to have to buy a tablet & do some sculpting.  Learn to make dials too I suppose.  I haven't used a tablet since college, years before Wacom had nibs that wore down.  Pen was like ice skating on the surface with dull skates.

Summation,

Eroticalist if you build it I will buy it in all its blushed glistening glory.  If I can get the G8 version to work... I'll buy it anyway.  My natural instinct upon import would be to just delete & rebuild mesh.  Then I'd have to rig it & render it in an app other than DAZ Studio.  Not a fan of rigging but it's been so long.  Sometimes (most times) I just want to lean back, not have to think & pick a virtual toy from the asset closet & see what happens.  Bonus points for squirters.

kanshinin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2022 8:49:40 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)
I am sure the usual vendors (Meipe, etc) are busy working on it. But because G9 is a new geometry, it'll take time
PrinzEugen  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 6:51:16 AM(UTC)
PrinzEugen

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I wonder how Meipe is doing as regards to G9 ... ?
BrotherHades  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 8:39:38 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 301 time(s) in 239 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PrinzEugen Go to Quoted Post
I wonder how Meipe is doing as regards to G9 ... ?

I'm sure Meipe is working as fast as possible, but I'm sure the same issues mentioned when working with Breastacular for G9 (Finding the correct balance between rigidity mapping to correct issues with G9 topology, and having the grafts work with other morphs) are going to need addressed, and as from what I've seen Meipe seems to be a perfectionist. So while I'm sure we'll get the grafts eventually, I'd rather have them working correctly with the widest range of FBMs and characters as possible, and hopefully prevent Meipe from having to take time to make corrective morphs for every character to hit the market after the grafts release..