Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
inquire  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2022 11:46:38 AM(UTC)
inquire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

I've bought Dicktator, Cocky Clackers, and Pole Pallette, and worked on some G8M and some G8.1 M characters. Now, I'm looking at purchasing Fender Bender, Cover UP, and Texture Wizard. 

My basic question is can I resume work on a character I've already applied Dicktator and Cocky Clackers to, without having to start all over again? I'm guessing the answer is I can resume work, but I thought I'd check.

Another question is about Cover UP: I think I could use the Pole Pallette and/or the Texture Wizard textures on this product. Is this so?

A third question about Fender Bender: is it transparent, or is there a script to get the G8 or G8.1 textures onto Fender Bender? Or, how does Fender Bender get its textures?

I've just started, a few days ago, buying meipe products, so that's why I have so many questons.

kanshinin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2022 8:25:20 PM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Yes, you can continue to add Meipe products to an existing character. Just be aware that as you add products, you will continue to add shells to it so you will need to turn those off, through the parameter tabs of the Miepe product itself. Not sure about Cover up, as I don't have that product. For the third question, Miepe includes a copy material script to take care of that for you.
thanks 2 users thanked kanshinin for this useful post.
inquire on 11/6/2022(UTC), Meipe on 11/18/2022(UTC)