Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MrSslaxx  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2022 2:04:33 PM(UTC)
MrSslaxx

Not very complete, and maybe I'm being a bit masochistic sharing it in this state on here, but I'm curious to know what people think of this. Thinking of ways of expanding on it too.

I keep a watch on the time. It's early evening, and I'm expecting a knock at the door. And then, a very pleasing time indeed. And some very pleasing plans. Which the glass of wine on the table is going to play its part...

The door knocks, and with a wide grin I go to open it. Standing in my doorway is a young equine lady. Hazarding a guess from her stocky looks to be a Highland Pony. From what I can see her fur is mostly jet black, but her eyes are grey, and her mane, forelock and tail a silvery grey. Amply endowed, the filly is wearing a red mini-skirt showing off her legs, and a yellow halter neck top, displaying her cleavage well.

"Well, hello there, cutie.", I tell her, looking her over as I let her in. "Made you something to drink, too.", I say as I indicate the wine.

"Thank you, kind sir.", she says as she enters the living room, sitting on the sofa. "I'm, well, whatever you want to call me.", she tells me. Somewhat evasive.

"Oh, I will.", I grin as I look her over, moving to sit opposite her. A small bottle of beer sits on my side, though through the brown glass it's impossible to tell it only contains water as I take a swig. "Do you get many human clients like me?", I ask her.

She shakes her head slowly. "Not really. Lots of them can't get past that I'm an anthro. And they either leave or tell me to.", she sighs. "Their loss, if they don't like how we look then that's their choice, though it does hurt sometimes. I do have a few human clients though, they like how I treat them, or, you know?", she continues, blushing a little.

I grin inwardly. "I bet they do, you have some very good reviews."

She picks up the wine glass and takes a sip – excellent! In a few moments, everything can begin. "This is very good wine, thank you, you didn't have to!", she exclaims. Unaware that the flavouring of the drug it contains is enhancing the taste of the otherwise cheap wine.

"White wine is my favourite, don't get to drink it often.", she remarks as she takes another sip of the wine. Her eyes half close, and she shakes her head a little as the drug starts to take effect. "I suddenly feel rather strange...", she gasps, taking another, deeper drink of the wine. She just manages to set the glass down on the table.

"It's a rather good wine, isn't it?", I say, grinning inwardly at my actual meaning. She nods, leaning back on the chair as her eyes glaze.

"It... is... sorry I'm falling asleep on you, I...", she manages to get out before falling quiet, the drug having left her unconscious.

I take the wine glass into the kitchen, washing it out before I return to the living room. Her glazed eyes seem to be looking into nothing as I reach into a cupboard, taking out a helmet, pressing a button on it before I set it on her head, her eyes unglazing before slowly rolling up into their sockets, the helmet taking full control of her brain.

"Can you hear me?", I ask her.

"I can hear you.", she says, her voice completely flat.

Licking my lips, I look her over. "From now on, if I tell you something, it is an unbreakable absolute truth. If I tell you to do something, you will do it. You will think and feel in whatever way I tell you. Do you understand?"

There is a momentary pause, the helmet erasing any potential resistance before it irrevocably engraves my commands into her brain, making her body twitch as it does. "I will."

I nod. "Good, now tell me what you understand."

"I understand that anything you tell me is an unbreakable absolute truth. I understand that if you tell me to do something, I will do it. I understand that I will think and feel in whatever way you tell me."

I chuckle softly. Excellent, everything has worked exactly as I expected. "Very good. In one minute, you will wake up. As far as you are concerned you have finished the glass of wine and zoned out for a moment."

She nods. "Yes. I will wake up in one minute. I will have drunk the glass of wine and zoned out for a moment."

In that minute, I take the helmet off her head, turning it off and setting it back into its hiding place in the cupboard. Then I sit in front of her.

In a few seconds, she blinks a little, coming back to full awareness with a blush. "Oh my, I must have zoned out there for a moment!", she exclaims, wiping her mouth. "Please, forgive me."

I chuckle softly. "Oh, that's fine, don't worry about that. You're going to be entirely truthful with me."

She nods in response to what I say. "Of course. I try to always be as honest as I possibly can. Lying only hurts people.", she tells me. Good.

"Tell me your name, and your age. Tell me why you became a whore.", I say to her, licking my lips slowly at the thought of what's to come, a bulge in my tracksuit bottoms.

She nods. "I am called Chase, and I am 18.", she responds, before exhaling. "I got into this line of work because I have no employable skills, or so I have been told. I need the money." She lowers her head in shame. "I'm virtually homeless... I don't have any family around to help me, since I only recently arrived here."

"You are also very submissive, and you like being told what to do by men, don't you?", I say to her.

Chase squirms a little before blushing. She isn't aware of it, but her memories will be altered. "I do, and that's why my family cast me out... they said I was a freak. I came to this city and others called me a freak; simply because I'm an anthro-equine."

I lick my lips slowly, keeping an eye on her reactions, every bit what I hoped for and more. "And you think that human men, in particular, are your superior."

With a deeper blush, the pony filly nods vehemently in agreement. "All men are my superior, but especially human men.", she says.

I nod. "Yes, we are. And you have always fantasised about wanting a human man to be your master."

Chase bites her lip a little, squirming on the seat. "Yes... yes, sir, I've always had fantasies of being a human man's slave."

I grin at that. "Your cunt is winking right now, isn't it... as you think about it like a good filly should."

She nods slowly, still squirming. "Yes, it is."

I watch the filly squirm on the seat. "Mmmm, I'm very pleased to hear that! Take your skirt and panties off and show me. I've also heard you're a slut and proud."

Chase nods and stands up, smiling at me as she pushes down her skirt and panties. She stands with her legs parted enough to get a look at her cunt. It is very much equine, very wet and winking quite noticeably. She bites her lip a little, moaning softly. "Mmmm, yes, yes I am a slut.", she agrees. A sultry smile crosses her face. "I love it, I'm so proud to be a slut."

I look at that winking maresex, grinning. "Very good! I really like knowing you're a slut. I'm looking for a slave. You like knowing that."

Chase whimpers, licking her lips. "Indeed I do.", she pants.

Now is the time. I pull off my tracksuit bottoms and then stand up, letting my hard cock sway freely in front of Chase. "Good. Come here, stroke my cock, and tell me what you think of it as you surrender to me as my slave."

She walks over towards me without hesitation, looking up at my face as she crouches in front of me, taking my hard cock in her soft hand and starting to stroke it. "It's a beautiful cock. Love that it's thick and veiny and large.", she coos. "I surrender myself to you. I am your slave now, Master."

I smile in triumph. "Good little slave.", I praise her as I feel her stroke my hard cock. I sit back on the couch, Chase watching me. "Now, you're going to ride on my hard cock. You love being a slut, and you love being a slave!"

Chase whimpers in excitement, standing up to position herself over my cock, facing me. "I love it, Master! I love being your slave and a slut, and I love you." With a squeal she slides herself down onto me, and I revel in feeling that silky wet winking cunt of hers envelope my shaft. Panting hard as she takes my entire cock, she starts to ride it, pumping herself up and down.

"Good slave!", I groan as she rides my hard cock, cupping my slutty little mareslave's tits. Kneading over those tits, I watch her ecstatic face as she rides me before kissing her, my tongue exploring her soft mouth. "Love to use you.", I tell her.

My new slave groans as she pumps herself up and down on my hard cock, responding to the kiss hotly as I stroke over her tits. "Mmmm, I love to be used by you, Master! It feels so good!", she moans.

"Good girl... such a turn-on you are! Such a good slave!", I tell her as she rides hard on my cock, that wet cunt winking hard around my cock as she cries out in pleasure. I pinch her nipples firmly, kneading over those tits.

She moans loudly as she keeps working that winking cunt on my cock, her wetness running down my shaft. "Yes! Such a turn-on for my Master, such a good slave!", she pants hotly as I play with her tits.

I lick my lips hotly as she keeps riding up and down my shaft, looking over her body. "Very good, slave... going to enjoy using all your holes and your tits!"

She squeezes around my cock firmly as she rides on it, moaning hotly as she presses her tits to my hands. "Yes, use me! Use my holes, Master, fuck my tits.", she begs.

I feel her ride up and down on me, listening to her squeal as I start to spurt my cum into that waiting marecunt, filling it with my seed. "Master... Master, may your slave cum?", she begs me, and when I nod she whinnies loudly as she cums hard, that cunt of hers gripping my shaft hard. "Slave thanks you, Master!", she pants, fur beaded with sweat.

I lick my lips as I stroke over those tits of hers, watching her as she moans. "You are a good little fuck, slave.", I tell her.

She smiles beatifically, licking her lips. "Thank you, Master... I love that I'm a good little fuck for you!"

I look over the human woman that Chase arranged for me to use as a gift. She's the same woman who'd served us a few days ago at the sex shop. I lick my lips as I look her over. She looks to be maybe in her 30s somewhere, with dirty blonde hair. Curvier than Chase, she's about as well endowed as my slave mare is, with the same sweet, sexy smile she flashed us at the shop.

She's wearing a short black skirt, with what looks like stockings and possibly a suspender belt. Coupled with that is a plunging red top.

I smirk, looking her up and down. "Tell me your name, and your age. A bit about what you do.", I tell her.

"Yes, Sir. I'm Avia, and I'm 31.", she replies primly. "I mainly run my Master's sex store for him, but I also get whored out from time to time."