Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cryphius3DX  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 5:28:28 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)

I am loving Clackers with futalicious. However, when I use the standard "Heavy morph" even just a few percent it make the cock grow huge and deformed. How can I stop this? I use "heavy" quite a lot so this really kills my flow. Is there a bone I can edit? There has to be a bone or something its connected to because I can't touch the Heavy dial at all without everything moving and deforming. I thought i remembered Meipe was going to look take a look at the morph. Thanks.

Edited by user Thursday, September 1, 2022 1:25:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Cryphius3DX for this useful post.
Meipe on 9/2/2022(UTC)
BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 5:55:15 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

I know a fix was made for Golden Palace, that helps it work with Heavier morphs, but I'm not sure if the need for one for futalicious had been brought to Meipe's attention previously. 

For Golden Palace there was a bones fix, as well as a version with rigidity map being added (This is the one I've found works best on bigger gals) So it might be as simple as playing around with creating a rigidity map for futalicious, but as to how you would do this I have no idea. Hopefully Meipe will see this and make a rigidity version of Futalicious.

BrimstoneOmega  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 6:19:30 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

I don't know if that would work. I mean, there are a lot of special fixes Meipe has to make for the...errr....dangly bits, on the male side. I imagine that Futalicious would also need the special fixes that they make for any large or heavily morphed character. If it were as simple as just like "Adjust Rigging to Shape" or even a rigidity map (I could be wrong about this), I would think they would have shared that by now and saved themselves a ton of work. It's not like Meipe charges for the fixes, gives 'um out free, which means they probably have to go buy the character, so they're paying out of pocket to make fixes they give out for free,  so I doubt they would benefit from keeping a simple fix to themselves.

Meipe  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 11:12:44 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 9/2/2022(UTC)
Cryphius3DX  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 12:32:59 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
I'll see what I can do!

Thanks so much Meipe.