2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BrotherHades  
#21 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 4:18:05 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Tonystark Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
I should submit Tomorrow

Sir Is it out yet ? I have been continuously looking for it from 2 days but was not able to find it . Did u upload it on any other account or other store ?

Once an item is submitted, it still has to go through testing before it's loaded to the store front.

Sry , but i didn't know about this . I thought it was me originally who was not able to see it due some site issue thats y i asked . Thanks!!!

Btw how much time does it take to get verify in testing as i m not a creator so i don't know so much about it . Hope u can understand my excitement towards this project 😁

Typically, if no issues are found, it takes a few days. Meipe's products usually don't take too long, unless an issue is found. Patience, grasshopper!

I guess this might be possible for the delaye of this project. Cuz its been 3-4 days nd as far as i know meipe's project usually do follow the required guidelines. But we never know wat could went wrong. I think i might have to wait till this next week also 😔

Be Patient. It will release when it releases. Example if it was submitted on Friday depending what time it was submitted, a lot of the time testing staff get the weekends off, so unless a testing call was put out on the same day it was submitted (Often won't happen as there are things needing set up store side first or a special exception is made to pass it on to a tester outside the normal testing call system) then Monday would likely be when it is handed off to the tester(s), then they need time to test it and send reports (And Meipe's sets are full of morphs and goodies so it takes more time than a pose set to make sure everything is working right, and there are no major errors affecting how it works) and the Store usually releases Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So I would guess unless things were sped up, Wednesday the 31st or Friday 2nd the would be the earliest release dates for it to logically hit the store.  

Tonystark  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 12:34:01 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This seems like fairly logical thing that might have happend . i didn't know about the store policy regarding product launching days nd never know that product first goes into the hands of a tester. So according to u how much time does a tester take to fully Verify a product Cuz even though i have seen things launched on store that have bugs nd get fixed later on .
BrotherHades  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 2:36:37 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

This seems like fairly logical thing that might have happend . i didn't know about the store policy regarding product launching days nd never know that product first goes into the hands of a tester. So according to u how much time does a tester take to fully Verify a product Cuz even though i have seen things launched on store that have bugs nd get fixed later on .

About a day or so usually, but no matter how well a tester is able to test, things are going to get by, just by the sheer volumes of morphs and characters out there, there are going to be issues that get missed due to differences between tester's system and content library, and user's system and content library. Also just because a tester finds an issue doesn't mean it is always something the vendor can address before release (Example being the issues with Golden Palace and certain characters with large amounts of morphs and scaling messing up the graft) However all that being said Meipe is very good at fixing or trying to fix issues as they arise/are brought to his attention (Sometimes he really even goes above and beyond with some of the character specific fixes he does, as some vendors, would just suggest user not using x graft with y character because it doesn't work out of the box, but Meipe will try to get a fix or morph or something to get the requested character and graft playing nicely)

Meipe  
#24 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 11:18:17 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)
RobinsonUK  
#25 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 12:14:31 PM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Fantastic. Just bought.
kcam001  
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2022 10:30:14 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

Very nicely done mate. I'm just wondering though is there any way for this to work with riding academy? I'm also getting shell issues with full monty as well.

Edited by user Sunday, September 4, 2022 10:53:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified