Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kingtut_UK  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2022 5:24:58 AM(UTC)
Kingtut_UK

Hi all,
I am a casual user of Daz Studio and have created some renders but I would like some help with this. Daz Forums are not particularly comfortable talking about erotic subjects.
I want to create a visible bulge in panties when the character has pubic hair, but I am at a loss as to how to do it. I have tried Fit-Control for G8F, but that just distorted the panties with sharp edges. I am not very good at creating morphs, still learning. I think there is software to help with male bulges but does not seem to be any for females. If I knew how to use Blender and Material Designer I would create my own.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Twisted_Pencil  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2022 9:07:28 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Hi Kingtut_UK,

A lot depends on the geometry of the panties and how detailed that is but one simple option could be to add a Smoothing Modifier, if the panties don't have one already - Edit > Figure > Geometry > Add Smoothing Modifier.
After that you can tweak a little by going to the Parameters tab with the panties selected and adjust General > Mesh Smoothing > Collision Iterations. Too many iterations will slow things down though.
The above assumes the pubic hair is a geometry that the smoothing modifier will attempt to wrap over, alternatively you could put a transparent sphere in there.

Another option could be to use a Push Modifier and mask but you are going to have to search for tutorials on that. There is a good one by Rich Schafermeyer on the DAZ forums showing how to use Push Modifiers to drape a blanket, it demonstrates the principals.
Or use a Deformer, these are limited and can get fiddly but can also be a quick and easy way to add a basic deformation, again search for tutorials.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
thanks 1 user thanked Twisted_Pencil for this useful post.
Kingtut_UK on 7/24/2022(UTC)
BrotherHades  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2022 4:25:46 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

If you can master the selection tool, mesh grabber might work pretty well for what you want, depending on the pubic hair you are using, it should be simple enough to select front of panties, and lightly pull and nudge them into place over the pubes. One bit of warning with Mesh Grabber as long as the tool is active it will disrupt grafts, so if the pubes you are fitting panties over are connected to a ggeoraft, you might have to move panties, and then switch to a different tool (I usually go to node selection) to check fit, switch back to mesh grabber, adjust, switch to node selector, check fit, etc till you are satisfied.

I will say I've found Mesh Grabber selection tools much easier to use than the Daz dformers.

wurger  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 8:27:45 AM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Take a look at Hexagon. It is free from Daz and you can easily send items from DS to Hexagon and back to create morphs. Creating a panty bulge will be quick and.easy