Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wumpushurkle  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2022 1:42:57 PM(UTC)
wumpushurkle

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hello Kaluma! I sent an email to you regarding this, but if that doesn't get to you, I am posting here as well:

1) Does your Female Genitalia G8 product also work for G8.1?

2) I need the inner labia lips to protrude out from the slit in some crotchless panties I am making, so I need them to be long enough for the effect to work. The sample photos in your advertisement here only shows lips that aren't long. There are plenty of morphs that I see, but the photo doesn't really indicate if I have the ability to shape the lips' length. Please let me know as this is important for me. Thanks.

btw: Although I addressed this to Kaluma directly, if anyone else with experience with this product knows the answer, please feel free to answer my questions!

kaluma  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 8:05:28 AM(UTC)
kaluma

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi!

I'm not sure if I answered your mail in the meantime, if not I'm very sorry for the late reply. I didn't see this thread for some reason.

Yes, the newer versions also work with g8.1.
There are morphs for the labia minora length. It's limited by default but you can disable the limits and get it pretty long. You may want to use the open/close morph to fix possible overlapping issues.