Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
5200north  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 7:14:49 AM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

I got the tutorial you just published and it looks so good just skimming through the PDF. 

Can what you describe in the tutorial be applied to other genital models like dicktator?

dexterward  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 10:05:38 AM(UTC)
dexterward

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 5200north Go to Quoted Post

I got the tutorial you just published and it looks so good just skimming through the PDF. 

Can what you describe in the tutorial be applied to other genital models like dicktator?

Yes, it works on all the third party genitals. When testing I used Dicktator v3 and Golden Palace v3.

dexterward

5200north  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 2:23:09 PM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

for some reason i can't get my head arouond weight mapping and the tool for it - have to go over that again, but i love it so far. i used dicktator and yea it seems to like all the cocks 

3feetwolf  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 8:39:09 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 5200north Go to Quoted Post

for some reason i can't get my head arouond weight mapping and the tool for it - have to go over that again, but i love it so far. i used dicktator and yea it seems to like all the cocks 

Hi,

Painting the dForce weight map can be a little hard to understand. If you have questions or need help feel free to post here or email me. 

Jonald01  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2022 4:52:20 AM(UTC)
Jonald01

Excellent product and helpful pdf. Do you know why on rendering with some clothes though after running through the workflow, all of the squares which make up the clothing show in the render? Tried with a few different clothes and all have the same boxes showing up in the clothing
File Attachment(s):
1234.png (4,131kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
3feetwolf  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2022 9:46:54 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Jonald01 Go to Quoted Post
Excellent product and helpful pdf. Do you know why on rendering with some clothes though after running through the workflow, all of the squares which make up the clothing show in the render? Tried with a few different clothes and all have the same boxes showing up in the clothing

This is weird, I need to test to find out the cause of the problem. Could you tell me the names of the clothes you are using?

Jonald01  
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 5, 2022 6:20:30 AM(UTC)
Jonald01

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

This is weird, I need to test to find out the cause of the problem. Could you tell me the names of the clothes you are using?

It was happening in all of my scenes with all the clothes. I managed to find the issue - I have to turn off the visibility of the add-on script - either in the scene or under parameters. All works normally now when invisible

3feetwolf  
#8 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 2:27:26 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

It was happening in all of my scenes with all the clothes. I managed to find the issue - I have to turn off the visibility of the add-on script - either in the scene or under parameters. All works normally now when invisible

The Add-On is invisible by default, it should not appear in the rendered results. 
Could you tell me what settings you have edited? 

Jonald01  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 4:11:20 AM(UTC)
Jonald01

The Add-On is invisible by default, it should not appear in the rendered results. 

I haven't edited any of the settings. I put a custom action to have it on the toolbar at the top but even when I use via content library, my defaults have visibility on

3feetwolf  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 8:44:16 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

I haven't edited any of the settings. I put a custom action to have it on the toolbar at the top but even when I use via content library, my defaults have visibility on

I see, thank you very much. I'll keep to find the cause of the problem.