Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MrKeeney  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 2, 2022 12:57:57 PM(UTC)
MrKeeney

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Dear 3feetwolf I found out that if I use Zelaar 8 Spine your HD Nipples 2.0 will go over Zelaar 8 Spine and I would have to go click on your HD Nipples 2.0 and show hidden stuff and fix it so I would not have to keep doing that I made a shape preset of just the spine fix and made a script that will select your HD Nipples 2.0 and saved it in your folder so it would match your file system and saved it in Google Driver here is a download link drive.google.com/file/d/1C9Z4fMqZUt-MsacBALtU2XJNaC8muKc9/view?usp=sharing if you want you can add it to your product or make a separate download for it I can not post it in the store for people the folder only has the fix and auto select HD Nipples 2.0 script and nothing else but if you extract it to your My DAZ 3D Library it will be put in My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\3feetwolf\HD Nipples - 2.0\Zelaar 8 Spine Fix I have uploaded it to DeviantArt www.deviantart.com/mrkeeney/art/HD-Nipples-2-0-Zelaar-8-Spine-Fix-910554913 with links to your product and Zelara 8 in the description under Required Products