Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cryphius3DX  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 4:54:09 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)

If I put the slider for "Heavy" above 25%, or any other belly morph, this happens. Is there any way to fix this? Not being able to add thickness is a big limitation.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 23, 2022 4:56:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2022 5:50:20 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

This almost looks like the XXY isn't applying the underlying morph to the graft, ie the graft is attached and staying where the pubic area is normally, while the Heavy morph adjusts around it. Weird,

Hopefully you will find a solution or DB-XX will be able to make a fix.

BrotherHades  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2022 8:40:46 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Looks like with how XXY is rigged you can improve the look some by using translation settings on the XXY hip, pelvis (translations will be hidden, click on the cog on the translation dial, go to parameter settings and uncheck hidden), and Penis root to see if you can adjust to something more passable as a temporary fix. Though best fix would either be a morph to fix the problem or the gens following the Heavy morph from G8 better. 

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 3/24/2022(UTC), dbxxx on 3/25/2022(UTC)
dbxxx  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2022 8:38:12 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Hi, thank you BrotherHades, you are correct about using bones to temporary fix it. Using Y and Z translate on XXY's hip or pelvis does get rid of the bely dent and then using X rotate on "penis root" bone can bend the genitals to where they were.
I will update XXY for this morph ASAP but I'm about to release the demo of my video game which is in final stage now so it's really hectic around here now. Anyway we are almost done with it and this morph shouldn't take much time so it won't be too long. Thank you for understanding.
thanks 1 user thanked dbxxx for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 3/25/2022(UTC)
Cryphius3DX  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 3:16:16 AM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)

Originally Posted by: dbxxx Go to Quoted Post
Hi, thank you BrotherHades, you are correct about using bones to temporary fix it. Using Y and Z translate on XXY's hip or pelvis does get rid of the bely dent and then using X rotate on "penis root" bone can bend the genitals to where they were.
I will update XXY for this morph ASAP but I'm about to release the demo of my video game which is in final stage now so it's really hectic around here now. Anyway we are almost done with it and this morph shouldn't take much time so it won't be too long. Thank you for understanding.

Hey DB was this ever updated? Thanks

dbxxx  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 11:34:23 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Sorry for taking so long. I'm working on few major projects including my video game, XY major update and one soon to be released product.
I will find time to update this.
scapegoat  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2022 7:07:47 AM(UTC)
scapegoat

Any news on update getting fed up having to photoshop this error out thanks

Also this happens to a normal GF8 too so is a major annoyance sorry

Edited by user Monday, September 5, 2022 7:09:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

dbxxx  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2022 12:27:46 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

OK I'm making it now, the morph for "Heavy" and will upload it today.

As I said I am way over my head with work now, starting my own game development company and finishing my first demo. My game uses XY and that's why I'm working on a new version of that and it will take a few more months with all other work related to the game. XXY will go through the same process after XY is done but I must focus on products that will be used in my game (Tentacle monster was one of them) and thus everything else will have to wait a bit. Apart from that I was waiting to see if anybody else missed any other custom morphs but for now it's only this one. I can add more of them but I don't want to overburden CGbytes guys with tens of updates each for a morph or two.

Thank you for understanding.

Not sure what "Also this happens to a normal GF8 too" means.

thanks 1 user thanked dbxxx for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 9/7/2022(UTC)
scapegoat  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:25:33 AM(UTC)
scapegoat

Thanks for the reply, good luck on the game btw.
The same deformative dip in abdomen happens with just a normal flat belly Genesis 8 Female figure too I'm afraid.

Ignore the the GF8 normal comment it must be another morph that attaches to the heavy belly sorry!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:46:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scapegoat  
#10 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 6:12:27 PM(UTC)
scapegoat

any news on the update?
dbxxx  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2023 8:38:35 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Sorry for forgetting to write a notice here but that was updated some 5 months ago. Please update your XXY copy to XXY 1.51 and heavy morph should work.